|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of horse is Tables Turned?
(a) An Apaloosa filly.
(b) A dark chestnut colt.
(c) A roan mare.
(d) An Arabian gelding.
2. How many hours after leaving Heathrow does Link land at Jan Smuts International Airport?
3. Where does Terry keep the fresh magazines for the Arriflex?
(a) The make-up trailer.
(b) The cooler.
(c) The glove compartment.
(d) The icebox.
4. Where is the hotel located where the crew on the film at the beginning of the book staying?
5. What word does Link use to describe Greville Arknold's mouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nerissa's sister?
2. What drink does Quentin van Huren offer Link?
3. What does Link call Conrad when he arrives at the press conference?
4. How does Link describe Danilo's teeth?
5. What laws prohibit bringing South African horses to England?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)