|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Link use to describe Greville Arknold's mouth?
2. What part of the sports car has to be engaged before it will start?
(a) The seatbelts.
(b) The brake.
(c) The lights.
(d) The door locks.
3. What do the press people pour into their coffee as the conference progresses?
(c) Beet sugar.
4. Who has Link decided needs to pay all of the expenses for his trip to South Africa?
(a) Link himself.
(c) The media.
(d) His agent.
5. What does Danilo say gets fished out of Lake Wemmer Pan?
(a) Rotting corpses and headless torsos.
(b) Dead carp and buzzard gizzards.
(c) Coffee cans and swollen books.
(d) Buckets and bridles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Link's press conference going to be held the day after his arrival in South Africa?
2. Link lives in a village near _____.
3. What style of directing is Evan Pentelow known for?
4. What is Katya trying to avoid when she takes the microphone from Link?
5. When he was twenty-two, what did Link live on as he was taking acting classes?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)