|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was twenty-two, what did Link live on as he was taking acting classes?
(a) Back bacon.
(b) Government cheese.
(c) Baked beans.
(d) Soup kitchen fare.
2. What is Nerissa's illness called?
(a) Multiple sclerosis.
(b) Ovarian cancer.
(d) Hodgkin's disease.
3. What is the name of the race track where Link goes to investigate Nerissa's horses?
(a) Churchill Downs.
4. What word does Link use to describe Greville Arknold's mouth?
5. Where does Link read the leading-sires tables on Nerissa's horses?
(a) The Dog and Pony.
(b) The Weekly Canter.
(c) The Horse and Hound.
(d) The Equine News.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Danilo go to college?
2. Sally asks Link if he would have found it easier with a _____ [bridle] when they talk about his riding the horse in Spy Across Country.
3. What is the last name of both Nerissa and Danilo?
4. When Link returns to England after his film shoot, where does he pick up is car?
5. Where is Link's first press conference going to be held in South Africa?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)