|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style of directing is Evan Pentelow known for?
2. Charlie tells Link he looks _____ when he arrives at home after his film shoot.
3. What is the brand name of binoculars that Link uses to watch the horses?
4. What word does Link use to describe Greville Arknold's mouth?
5. The steering wheel wheel is described as being as durable as _____.
(a) Amelia Earhart.
(b) A quartz watch.
(c) Mont Blanc.
(d) A shilling.
Short Answer Questions
1. A couple of days after his return, Link rides out to _____ to see the horses.
2. What is the name of the film that Link stars in that his agent says is opening in Johannesburg?
3. Who operates the Mitchell camera?
4. What part of the sports car has to be engaged before it will start?
5. Who was holding Link's daughter and dropped her, causing head trauma?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)