|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evan Pentelow hang on to that disturbs Pieter Losenwoldt?
(a) His tool belt.
(b) A good luck charm.
(c) The railing.
(d) His overalls.
2. What sort of horse is Tables Turned?
(a) An Arabian gelding.
(b) A dark chestnut colt.
(c) A roan mare.
(d) An Apaloosa filly.
3. What laws prohibit bringing South African horses to England?
(c) Breeder origin.
4. When Link returns to England after his film shoot, where does he pick up is car?
(a) Avis Rentals.
(c) His sister's house.
(d) Buckinham Palace.
5. What does Link think naartjies look like?
(a) Lopsided pineapples.
(b) Squashed bananas.
(c) Tiny grapes.
(d) Lumpy tangerines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Link think is a stale topic for news in South Africa?
2. What kind of car does Link drive?
3. What is the last name of both Nerissa and Danilo?
4. What is the name of the South African monetary unit that Danilo uses to bet on the race?
5. Link lives in a village near _____.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)