|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Link meets Danilo for the first time as he is on his way over to the _____.
(a) Rest rooms.
(b) Saddling boxes.
(c) Concession stand.
(d) Betting booth.
2. What does the Rand Daily Star call Roderick Hodge in relation to Katya's electrocution story?
(a) A gawker.
(b) An eyewitness.
(c) A hero.
(d) An ambulance chaser.
3. What does Danilo fetch when he is flanked by two van Hurens?
(a) A folding chair.
(b) A leash.
(c) A sunshade.
(d) Some ice.
4. What is the name of Greville Arknold's jockey?
(a) Jordan Silverman.
(b) J.B. Frankenpool.
(c) John Sylvanie.
(d) K.L. Fahrden.
5. What profession does Link think it is unfair that black Africans cannot be a part of in South Africa?
(d) Financial analyst.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the van Huren's four-year-old horse finished at the Dunlop Gold Cup a month earlier?
2. What is the name of Nerissa's horse that Link sees getting ready for the fourth race?
3. What is the type of building Evan Pentelow, Conrad, and Link are going to be staying in?
4. Where does Link go where he sees the runners for the first race walking around?
5. How many hours after leaving Heathrow does Link land at Jan Smuts International Airport?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)