|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which camp in Kruger Park boasts executive status accommodations?
2. What is Nerissa's illness called?
(a) Hodgkin's disease.
(b) Ovarian cancer.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
3. How does Melanie describe schooling for black Africans?
4. How long is it before Link's movie is supposed to premiere after his landing in South Africa?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) A month.
(c) Two days.
(d) A week.
5. What does the Rand Daily Star call Roderick Hodge in relation to Katya's electrocution story?
(a) An eyewitness.
(b) An ambulance chaser.
(c) A hero.
(d) A gawker.
Short Answer Questions
1. The music Roderick Hodge plays when Link arrives is less _____ than the music in London.
2. What is the type of building Evan Pentelow, Conrad, and Link are going to be staying in?
3. Charlie says that life is a lot of _____.
4. What is the name of the hotel where Link is staying in South Africa?
5. What is the first animal Evan Pentelow sees when they get inside the gates at Kruger Park?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)