|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lions inhabit Kruger Park?
(b) Twelve hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Ten thousand.
2. How much does a gold brick weigh, according to Quentin van Huren?
(a) Fifty pounds.
(b) Three kilos.
(c) Seventy-two pounds.
(d) A ton.
3. What language does the guide assigned to Link when he goes riding speak?
4. What is the name of the guide assigned to Link when he goes riding?
5. What term does Evan Pentelow constantly use to describe his new film?
(b) Rite of passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evan Pentelow call his latest film?
2. What does one of the papers that reports on Link's saving Katya call the situation?
3. What does Link think is a stale topic for news in South Africa?
4. What does Conrad want Link to get to protect the film as they prepare for their journey into Kruger Park?
5. What is the last name of both Nerissa and Danilo?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)