• Edward Lincoln, or Link, is an actor who has become very famous and will do just about anything for his friends.
• Link is filming a movie in Spain about a man who is handcuffed to the steering wheel of a luxury sports car and is left in the middle of the desert.
• The film has a laid back director, but that director passes away.
• Evan Pentelow, a director Link worked with once and disliked so much that he had put in his contract that he would never work with him again, replaces the original director.
• Evan is getting revenge by making Link reshoot over and over again some very uncomfortable scenes.
• The crew has a bet on when Link will lose his temper.
• However, Link manages to keep his temper until shooting is over, helping his friend, the Director of Photography, Conrad win the bet.
This section contains 2,280 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)