|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lizabeth's college major?
(c) Computer science.
2. What does the intruder wear for clothing?
(a) Just a necktie.
(b) Black shirt and pants.
(c) A pair of swim trunks.
(d) A business suit.
3. What is the name of Lizabeth's aunt?
4. How many siblings does Lizabeth have?
5. How does Lizabeth feel about her first ride on Matt's motorcycle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jason asks Lizabeth if she is going to get a _____________.
2. What does Lizabeth say she fears more than the intruder?
3. Why does Matt say that Lizabeth is putting the burden of not escalating their relationship on him?
4. How many kids are in Matt's family?
5. What game does Matt offer to play in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What possible purpose does the outrageous flasher character have in the storyline? What does he provide the opportunity for?
2. How does Matt attempt to keep Lizabeth's mind off of her boys being gone?
3. Why is Lizabeth surprised by Paul's request to take the boys for a two-week vacation?
4. What happens when Lizabeth thinks she hears the flasher throwing stones against her window the morning after her first sighting of him?
5. Matt is quickly becoming a close friend of the family, having already charmed Elsie and Lizabeth. What does Matt do to gain Jason and Billy's affections?
6. In an effort to find out who the flasher is, Matt and Lizabeth devise a plan to expose him. What does their plan entail?
7. What is Matt's reaction to Lizabeth's forwardness at the construction site in Chapter 1? What does she think his reaction means?
8. Matt and Lizabeth discuss the flasher and his MO after his second appearance. As they try to figure out who he is, they come up with a couple hypotheses. What do they surmise about the flasher during this discussion?
9. Choose one theme shown thus far in the novel and explain its importance to the story line.
10. What secret does Matt share with Lizabeth after their intimate moment in the bathroom they are restoring, and how does Lizabeth react to his revelation?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)