|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizabeth want to do when she sees the intruder in her yard being drenched with rain?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Scare him by flashing her gun.
(c) Give him an umbrella.
2. What is the name of Lizabeth's aunt?
3. What feature does Lizabeth find unusual about the intruder?
(a) His wave.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) His hair.
(d) His ears.
4. How many children does Lizabeth have?
5. In Chapter 1, what does Lizabeth think is the one thing men have on their minds?
(d) Ice cream.
6. Matt tells Lizabeth to get back on the board and walk like what?
(a) A dainty elephant.
(b) None of the above.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A tightrope walker.
7. Whose yard does Elsie drive across?
(a) Elmo Nelson's.
(b) Elmer Nielson's.
(c) Elmer Nelson's.
(d) Edward Nielson's.
8. What is Lizabeth's response to Matt's question about her hobbies?
(a) She says she bakes cookies.
(b) She can't think of any.
(c) She says she enjoys boxing.
(d) She says she plays piano.
9. What does Lizabeth consider not eating because she says she is worried about her cholesterol?
10. What game does Matt offer to play in Chapter 3?
(c) Red Rover.
11. What color is Elsie's car?
(a) Black with green pinstripes.
(b) Yellow and white.
(d) Blue and white.
12. From what school did Lizabeth graduate?
13. In what state does Lizabeth live?
14. What is Lizabeth's last name?
15. What is Elsie doing at 1:30 in the morning in Chapter 5?
(a) Doing a jigsaw puzzle.
(b) Walking the dog.
(c) Looking out the window for the intruder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Matt's home when Lizabeth first enters?
2. What does the intruder wear for clothing?
3. What gives Matt the indication that Lizabeth is cold when she is in his town house?
4. What color is Lizabeth's aunt's car?
5. Who is the person who awakens Lizabeth in Chapter 3?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)