|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizabeth want to do when she sees the intruder in her yard being drenched with rain?
(a) Give him an umbrella.
(c) Scare him by flashing her gun.
(d) Call the police.
2. What does Frank do in his partnership with Matt?
(a) All answers are correct.
3. How old is Lizabeth?
4. What is Lizabeth's response to Matt's question about her hobbies?
(a) She says she bakes cookies.
(b) She says she plays piano.
(c) She can't think of any.
(d) She says she enjoys boxing.
5. Matt tells Lizabeth to get back on the board and walk like what?
(a) A dainty elephant.
(b) A tightrope walker.
(c) A fairy.
(d) None of the above.
6. Why does Lizabeth think she holds Matt at arm's length even though she is very attracted to him?
(a) None of the answers are correct.
(b) She thinks he is insincere.
(c) Her divorce has left her scarred.
(d) She is a snob.
7. What job does Matt give to Lizabeth when he goes up on the roof?
(a) Holding his hand.
(b) Holding his hat.
(c) Holding the ladder.
(d) Holding his toolbox.
8. What gives Matt the indication that Lizabeth is cold when she is in his town house?
(a) She is shivering.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Her teeth are chattering.
(d) Her lips are purple.
9. What feature does Lizabeth find unusual about the intruder?
(a) His hair.
(b) His ears.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) His wave.
10. What task does Matt ask Lizabeth to do?
(a) Paint trim.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) His laundry.
(d) Run errands.
11. What does the intruder wear for clothing?
(a) Black shirt and pants.
(b) A pair of swim trunks.
(c) Just a necktie.
(d) A business suit.
12. What about Matt's motorcycle concerns Lizabeth the most?
(a) It is fast.
(b) It is a Harley, which she equates with biker gangs.
(c) It is expensive.
(d) His love for the motorcycle means that he isn't the perfect role model for her kids.
13. What reason does Lizabeth give for not wanting Matt to go up on her roof?
(a) She doesn't want him to put a bigger hole in the roof.
(b) She is afraid that he will hurt himself and she will have to take care of him.
(c) If he falls, they will raise her homeowner's insurance.
(d) She is very concerned about his health.
14. How many children does Lizabeth have?
15. What color is Lizabeth's aunt's car?
(c) Lemon yellow.
(d) Powder blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elsie doing at 1:30 in the morning in Chapter 5?
2. Why does the trio stop the chase?
3. What song is Lizabeth singing in Chapter 1?
4. To what position does Matt promote Lizabeth?
5. How old are Lizabeth's children?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)