|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lizabeth say when Matt asks her if she likes his motorcycle?
(a) None of the above.
(b) "It's beautiful."
(c) "It makes me uncomfortable."
(d) "It's very shiny."
2. How does Lizabeth feel about her first ride on Matt's motorcycle?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Lizabeth think is the one thing men have on their minds?
(d) Ice cream.
4. Why does Paul want the boys to accompany him for the weekend?
(a) To improve his family image for his campaign.
(b) To introduce them to his girlfriend.
(c) To see if he is interested in obtaining custody of them.
(d) To show them that he could be a good father.
5. Why does Matt say that Lizabeth is putting the burden of not escalating their relationship on him?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) She is shy.
(c) She wants to put the blame on him if she fails.
(d) She has no willpower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the furniture people do with Lizabeth's double bed?
2. What is Matt's nickname for Lizabeth?
3. What movie does Matt refuse to watch?
4. What time do Matt and Lizabeth go jogging?
5. What is the name of the officer who responds to Lizabeth's first call for assistance?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)