|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the intruder appears in Chapter 6, what does Lizabeth do?
(a) Tells him to run.
(b) Laughs uncontrollably.
(c) Screams for Matt.
(d) Turns on the lights.
2. What does Matt do in response to the intruder returning in Chapter 5?
(a) Buys a guard dog for Lizabeth.
(b) Moves into Lizabeth's house.
(c) Tries to install floodlights at Lizabeth's house.
(d) Installs a security system in Lizabeth's house.
3. What does Lizabeth say she fears more than the intruder?
(b) Losing her children.
(d) Her dog.
4. What does Lizabeth consider not eating because she says she is worried about her cholesterol?
5. Why does Lizabeth think she holds Matt at arm's length even though she is very attracted to him?
(a) None of the answers are correct.
(b) Her divorce has left her scarred.
(c) She is a snob.
(d) She thinks he is insincere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Matt when he comes to Lizabeth's house at 5 a.m. to put the subfloor in the bathroom?
2. What is the name of the man who inappropriately gropes Lizabeth in her first days at the job site?
3. What gives Matt the indication that Lizabeth is cold when she is in his town house?
4. Why does Matt not want to tell Lizabeth the story behind the letter?
5. Why is Lizabeth all wet in Chapter 3?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)