|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will tell his father he doesn't want to compete in the tournament?
2. How does Will say Mi Su always treats him?
3. Why has Tabby never opened the wedding gifts?
4. Who cancels the Monopoly party for the first time?
5. Why does Tabby have a tantrum when Will goes to the tournament?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Will feel when he sees BT snuggled up with Tabby?
2. What is Tabby afraid of, and how does Will learn this?
3. How does the Monopoly Party get cancelled for the first time?
4. What shocks Will when he goes to see Tabby at the hospital?
5. What strange dream does Will have while Tabby is in the hospital?
6. What does Will realize as he watches the first performance of The Music Man?
7. Why does Will decide to stop coming to Mi Su's rehearsals?
8. What does Will's father say when Will wants to withdraw from the tournament?
9. What happens at the movie theater that leaves Will feeling confused?
10. What makes Will feel awkward around BT after the tournament?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few key settings. What are these settings, and what are the main similarities and differences between them? How do these settings affect the outcome of the plot? Make sure to cite some examples from the book to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
What is Solipsism, and how does this concept shape this plot and affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
How do the wedding gifts affect the course of the plot and what important cautions were given about them?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)