|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tabby hurt herself?
2. What does Tabby do when Will asks her why she doesn't like Korbet?
3. How does BT respond when Will tells him he wants to be alone with Mi Su at the movies?
4. Of what is Tabby afraid?
5. Why does Will tell his father he doesn't want to compete in the tournament?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tabby afraid of, and how does Will learn this?
2. Why does Will decide to stop coming to Mi Su's rehearsals?
3. What has Tabby been using Ozzie for?
4. What does Will do after the second performance of The Music Man, and how does it turn out?
5. What does Will's father say when Will wants to withdraw from the tournament?
6. Why does Will think Danny Riggs is being nice to him?
7. How does Tabby get hurt?
8. What happens to Will at the tournament?
9. What does Will notice about Korbet when he asks him what he would do if Tabby wouldn't go to a dance with him?
10. How does Will feel when he sees BT snuggled up with Tabby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Will change through the course of the book and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few key settings. What are these settings, and what are the main similarities and differences between them? How do these settings affect the outcome of the plot? Make sure to cite some examples from the book to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 3
What did Will learn about himself from his interaction with Korbet and how did these interaction cause him to change?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)