|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will blame somebody for Tabby's accident?
2. Why is BT so upset about the accident?
3. Why has Tabby never opened the wedding gifts?
4. Who introduces Will to the idea of other dimensions?
5. What interrupts Will's near win at the tournament?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will's father say when Will wants to withdraw from the tournament?
2. Why does Korbet ride his bike back and forth in front of Will's house?
3. What does Will do after the second performance of The Music Man, and how does it turn out?
4. Why does Will decide to stop coming to Mi Su's rehearsals?
5. Why does Will feel grateful to be in the universe he is in?
6. What happens when Will is alone with Tabby at the hospital?
7. What happens to Will at the tournament?
8. What has Tabby been using Ozzie for?
9. What does Mi Su do at the Monopoly party after Valentine's Day that leaves Will feeling confused?
10. What does Will buy off of a website, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do Will and BT become closer friends through the events in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate to the most in this book? Why? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)