|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Will's favorite place that has never been opened?
2. How does Will Feel when he looks down Dead Man's Hill?
3. How does Tabby receive the neighbor's Valentine's Day advances?
4. What does Mi Su ask Will for help with?
5. Whom does Will blame for the thing he notices about the Brimley clock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What big event does Will miss at the party he has to take Tabby to?
2. What is happening to the Brimley Clock?
3. What does BT brag about at the beginning of the book?
4. Why can't Will easily explain away the strange thing he sees in the clock?
5. Why does Will say having a sister is different than he expected?
6. What happens to Will on Valentine's Day?
7. Why does Will feel that way he does when Mi Su goes away for vacation?
8. Why does Will almost stop his plans for Valentine's Day?
9. What is the first prank pulled on Will's trophy?
10. How is BT different in his treatment of his sister than Will is with his?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of Will's most memorable dreams, and why are they so significant to this plot?
Essay Topic 2
How do the wedding gifts affect the course of the plot and what important cautions were given about them?
Essay Topic 3
How does Will change through the course of the book and what causes these changes?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)