|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will has a trophy for ________
2. What does Mi Su ask Will for help with?
3. Who hurts BT's sister while he is with Will?
4. What does BT say he did on Deadman's Hill?
5. Who sees Mi Su kissing someone at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Will say having a sister is different than he expected?
2. What does Will wonder about his sister while in his favorite place in the house?
3. How does Tabby ruin things for Will at the party?
4. What is happening to the Brimley Clock?
5. What does Jim teach Will at the beginning of the book?
6. How does Will see BT's relationship with his father?
7. What does Will think about when he is alone on Dead Man's Hill?
8. What does Will know in Mr. Sigfried's class that nobody else does?
9. What is Solipsism?
10. What does Will confide in BT's father?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the chess tournament, and what message do you think the author is trying to send through this?
Essay Topic 2
What did Will learn about himself from his interaction with Korbet and how did these interaction cause him to change?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the stages Will and Mi Su's relationship go through, and how do they both react in these different stages?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)