|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is important about the Brimley Clock?
2. Whom does Mi Su kiss at the party?
3. Where is Will when he notices something about the Brimley clock?
4. How many sisters does BT have?
5. What does Will like to stare at at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will say he has in common with Mi Su at the party?
2. How does Will see BT's relationship with his father?
3. What does Mi su say she has never seen Will do?
4. What does Will see on his way home from the party, and how is this important?
5. What is the most shocking thing to happen to Will at the party he attends with Tabby?
6. What does Will know in Mr. Sigfried's class that nobody else does?
7. How is BT different in his treatment of his sister than Will is with his?
8. What kind of notes has Tabby been getting?
9. What does BT brag about at the beginning of the book?
10. What sound haunts Will in his dreams?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of Will's most memorable dreams, and why are they so significant to this plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the stages Will and Mi Su's relationship go through, and how do they both react in these different stages?
Essay Topic 3
What happens at the chess tournament, and what message do you think the author is trying to send through this?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)