|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will have lots of questions about?
2. Where did Will's grandparents serve a mission?
3. What is in Will's favorite place that has never been opened?
4. How old is Will's little sister?
5. What holiday does Will decide to do what he decided while staring at Mi Su?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will say he has in common with Mi Su at the party?
2. Why does Will almost stop his plans for Valentine's Day?
3. How is BT different in his treatment of his sister than Will is with his?
4. What kind of notes has Tabby been getting?
5. What does Will say in response to Mi Su's reaction to hearing the date of the next party?
6. How does Tabby ruin things for Will at the party?
7. What is Black Viper, and how are we introduced to it?
8. What does Mi su say she has never seen Will do?
9. What sound haunts Will in his dreams?
10. Why does Will say having a sister is different than he expected?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few key settings. What are these settings, and what are the main similarities and differences between them? How do these settings affect the outcome of the plot? Make sure to cite some examples from the book to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
How does Will change through the course of the book and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What does Will learn about protons, and how does this information change things for him?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)