|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone spot while Will is looking for Tabby at the party?
2. What does Will plan to do on Valentine's Day?
3. What is Will's big worry about his Valentine's Day plan?
4. What beverage does Will plan to prepare for his Valentine's Day festivities?
5. How does Tabby receive the neighbor's Valentine's Day advances?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Black Viper, and how are we introduced to it?
2. What happens to Will on Valentine's Day?
3. What does Will do every week with his friends?
4. What does Will get angry about during a Monopoly party?
5. What sound haunts Will in his dreams?
6. What does BT brag about at the beginning of the book?
7. What is happening to the Brimley Clock?
8. What is the first prank pulled on Will's trophy?
9. What does Will say in response to Mi Su's reaction to hearing the date of the next party?
10. What big event does Will miss at the party he has to take Tabby to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Will learn about protons, and how does this information change things for him?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate to the most in this book? Why? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)