|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will say he does every day until he sees Mi Su?
(a) Keeps his eyes closed.
(b) Makes up stories.
(c) Talks to himself.
(d) Holds his breath.
2. What does Mi Su give BT at the Monopoly party after Valentine's Day?
(a) Some of her pizza.
(b) A Get out of Jail Free card.
(c) Some money.
(d) Some property.
3. Where does Mi Su tell Will what she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) The attic.
(b) Her mother's car.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The lunch room.
4. Where does Will pout about being rejected for the dance?
(a) The attic.
(b) His room.
(c) The park.
(d) His locker room.
5. How does Will feel when he spends long stretches of time at the hospital?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will blame somebody for Tabby's accident?
2. What does Mi Su yell at Will after Tabby's accident?
3. What kind of kiss does Will enjoy most from Mi Su?
4. What does Will learn from a voice mail message?
5. What does Tabby argue with BT about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will's father say when Will wants to withdraw from the tournament?
2. What does Will notice about Korbet when he asks him what he would do if Tabby wouldn't go to a dance with him?
3. Why does Will decide to stop coming to Mi Su's rehearsals?
4. What has Tabby been using Ozzie for?
5. What does Korbet ask Will when they talk about Tabby?
6. What shocks Will when he goes to see Tabby at the hospital?
7. What happens at the movie theater that leaves Will feeling confused?
8. How does the Monopoly Party get cancelled for the first time?
9. What strange dream does Will have while Tabby is in the hospital?
10. What does Will do after the second performance of The Music Man, and how does it turn out?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)