|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will say Mi Su always treats him?
2. Why does Will blame somebody for Tabby's accident?
(a) She is too head strong.
(b) She was supposed to be watching Tabby.
(c) He showed her how to ride a skateboard.
(d) He wouldn't let her go to the tournament.
3. What does Will think will remain unchanged for decades while thinking about being rejected for the dance?
(a) Dead Man's Hill.
(b) The figurine for Mi Su.
(c) His protons.
(d) The wedding gifts.
4. What does Tabby steal from Will?
(a) His trophy.
(b) His watch.
(c) His skateboard.
(d) His baseball.
5. What does Mi Su do at a Monopoly party that makes Will mad?
(a) Brings something other than pizza.
(b) Suggests a different game.
(c) Invites BT.
(d) Comes late.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tabby celebrate Halloween?
2. Where did Tabby hurt herself?
3. What kind of kiss does Will enjoy most from Mi Su?
4. What does Mi Su yell at Will after Tabby's accident?
5. How many times does Will ride by Mi Su's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Will decide to stop coming to Mi Su's rehearsals?
2. Why does Will feel grateful to be in the universe he is in?
3. What does Korbet ask Will when they talk about Tabby?
4. What does Will realize as he watches the first performance of The Music Man?
5. What strange dream does Will have while Tabby is in the hospital?
6. What upsets Will the day after he kisses Mi Su?
7. Why is it surprising when Will loses at something to his father?
8. What does Will's father say when Will wants to withdraw from the tournament?
9. What happens at the movie theater that leaves Will feeling confused?
10. How does Will feel when he sees BT snuggled up with Tabby?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)