|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will feel about where Mi Su goes on vacation?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is suspicious.
(d) He is upset.
2. How does Will describe BT's home?
3. What does BT do to make his sister feel better?
(a) He sends the person who hurt her to time-out.
(b) He draws her a picture.
(c) He tickles her.
(d) He kisses her.
4. What does Will like to stare at at night?
(a) The next door window.
(b) The sky.
(c) The TV.
(d) His ceiling.
5. Who hurts BT's sister while he is with Will?
(c) Mi Su.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will feel about his little sister?
2. What does Will see coming from the Brimley Clock?
3. Where is Will when he notices something about the Brimley clock?
4. What game is played at Will's weekly party with his friends?
5. How has Will's trophy been changed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will do every week with his friends?
2. What does Will say he has in common with Mi Su at the party?
3. What does Will wonder about his sister while in his favorite place in the house?
4. What does Mi su say she has never seen Will do?
5. What does Will know in Mr. Sigfried's class that nobody else does?
6. Why does Will feel that way he does when Mi Su goes away for vacation?
7. What is Solipsism?
8. What is happening to the Brimley Clock?
9. Why does Will almost stop his plans for Valentine's Day?
10. What makes Will so upset when he learns about proton decay?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)