|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will have lots of questions about?
(b) The world.
(c) His parents.
2. Where is Will when he notices something about the Brimley clock?
(a) Dead Man's Hill.
(b) BT's house.
(c) The attic.
(d) The school.
3. How has Will's trophy been changed?
(a) It is upside down.
(b) It is facing the wall.
(c) It is on the floor.
(d) It has a flower on it.
4. What is Will upset about while eating breakfast at the beginning of the book?
(a) He learned there is something smaller than electrons.
(b) He learned neutrons don't exist.
(c) He learned he is made of atoms.
(d) He learned protons can disintegrate.
5. What does Will add to his room after his trophy is fixed?
(a) A lock on his door.
(b) An alarm system.
(c) A high shelf.
(d) A display case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will thinks the flickers of light after the party are __________.
2. Who broke Will's trophy?
3. What makes Will see that the flashes of light after the party were not what he originally thought?
4. Where is Will's favorite place in his house?
5. Who hurts BT's sister while he is with Will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does BT brag about at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Will see on his way home from the party, and how is this important?
3. Why does Will feel that way he does when Mi Su goes away for vacation?
4. What does Will say in response to Mi Su's reaction to hearing the date of the next party?
5. What goes through Will's mind when he is helping Mi Su with something?
6. What is Solipsism?
7. How does Tabby ruin things for Will at the party?
8. What is strange about BT's recitation in class?
9. How does Will see BT's relationship with his father?
10. What does Will know in Mr. Sigfried's class that nobody else does?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)