|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hurts BT's sister while he is with Will?
(c) Mi Su.
2. What does Will see in a note Tabby received?
(a) A tear stain.
(b) A code.
(c) A bad word.
(d) A sparkle.
3. What is Black Viper?
(a) A skateboard.
(b) A bike.
(c) A chess set.
(d) A car.
4. What is solipsism?
(a) Believing the self is the only reality.
(b) Believing one's existence is not important.
(c) Believing the earth will one day end.
(d) Believing in communication with the other side.
5. How does Jim describe the smallest particle in the known universe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will write about Black Viper crinkling over?
2. Who introduces the idea of solipsism in the book?
3. What is Will's big worry about his Valentine's Day plan?
4. Why does Will have to take Tabby to a party?
5. What class does Will stare at part of Mi Su?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the most shocking thing to happen to Will at the party he attends with Tabby?
2. Why does Will almost stop his plans for Valentine's Day?
3. What is the first prank pulled on Will's trophy?
4. What does Will see on his way home from the party, and how is this important?
5. What does Will wonder about his sister while in his favorite place in the house?
6. What is strange about BT's recitation in class?
7. Why does Will feel that way he does when Mi Su goes away for vacation?
8. What does Will confide in BT's father?
9. What does Jim teach Will at the beginning of the book?
10. What sound haunts Will in his dreams?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)