|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will decide while staring at Mi Su in class?
(a) He will give a speech.
(b) He will fight BT.
(c) He will write a letter.
(d) He wants to kiss her,
2. What class does Mr. Siegfried teach?
3. What does Will write about Black Viper crinkling over?
4. What is Tabby's favorite gift?
(b) A new coat.
(c) Ballet shoes.
(d) A movie.
5. Where does Mi Su go for vacation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of notes has Tabby been getting from a neighbor?
2. What does Will see in a note Tabby received?
3. Where is Will when he notices something about the Brimley clock?
4. Jim is interested in _________.
5. What does Will like to stare at at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tabby ruin things for Will at the party?
2. Why does Will say having a sister is different than he expected?
3. What does Will say in response to Mi Su's reaction to hearing the date of the next party?
4. How is the idea of Solipsism introduced in the novel?
5. Why does Will almost stop his plans for Valentine's Day?
6. What is Black Viper, and how are we introduced to it?
7. What is happening to the Brimley Clock?
8. What sound haunts Will in his dreams?
9. What kind of notes has Tabby been getting?
10. What does Will confide in BT's father?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)