|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mi Su ask Will for help with?
(a) Her feelings for BT.
(b) Her bike.
(c) Some homework.
(d) A personal problem.
2. Where does Will think about life after death?
(b) The clock tower.
(c) Dead Man's Hill.
3. What holiday does Will decide to do what he decided while staring at Mi Su?
(b) New Year's.
(d) Valentine's Day.
4. Whom does Will blame for the thing he notices about the Brimley clock?
(a) His father.
(d) Mi Su.
5. How does Will Feel when he looks down Dead Man's Hill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the party held that Will and Tabby attend?
2. What gadget does BT's father let them try out?
3. What does Will see coming from the Brimley Clock?
4. Who hurts BT's sister while he is with Will?
5. How does Mi Su feel when hearing about the date of the next party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What big event does Will miss at the party he has to take Tabby to?
2. What does Mi su say she has never seen Will do?
3. What goes through Will's mind when he is helping Mi Su with something?
4. What is Black Viper, and how are we introduced to it?
5. What does Will think about when he is alone on Dead Man's Hill?
6. What does Will say in response to Mi Su's reaction to hearing the date of the next party?
7. What is the most shocking thing to happen to Will at the party he attends with Tabby?
8. What does Will get angry about during a Monopoly party?
9. What is Solipsism?
10. What does Will do every week with his friends?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)