|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Will acting like when he rides past Mi Su's house?
2. What does Tabby steal from Will?
(a) His skateboard.
(b) His baseball.
(c) His trophy.
(d) His watch.
3. How does Tabby celebrate Halloween?
(a) She makes presents for everyone.
(b) She dresses up all month.
(c) She scares others.
(d) She plays pranks.
4. Why does Will lose to his father?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He hasn't practiced.
(c) He is distracted.
(d) He doesn't want to play.
5. Who cancels the Monopoly party for the first time?
(a) Mi Su.
6. What does Will focus on the most when he is challenged at the tournament?
(a) The board.
(b) His breathing.
(c) The pieces.
(d) The clock.
7. How does Will say Mi Su always treats him?
8. Who takes Will and Mi Su to the movie?
(a) Will's father.
(b) BT's father.
(c) Mi Su's cousin.
(d) Mi Su's mother.
9. What about Will's behavior after the accident reassures his mother?
(a) She is glad he loves his sister.
(b) She is glad he has made up with Mi Su.
(c) She is glad he is there with her.
(d) She is glad he didn't cause the accident.
10. Who comforts Will the day after Tabby's accident?
(b) His father.
(d) Mi Su.
11. How does Will feel about the way Tabby celebrates Halloween?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He has mixed feelings about it.
(d) He loves it.
12. Where does Will put his skateboard after the tournament?
(a) The roof.
(b) A dumpster.
(c) The ditch.
(d) A shrub.
13. Why does Will blame somebody for Tabby's accident?
(a) She was supposed to be watching Tabby.
(b) He wouldn't let her go to the tournament.
(c) She is too head strong.
(d) He showed her how to ride a skateboard.
14. What comes out of Will's mouth in the dream when he is trying to talk to Mi Su?
(a) Dying protons.
(c) Monopoly pieces.
(d) Musical notes.
15. Why does Will tell his father he doesn't want to compete in the tournament?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He knows he will lose.
(c) His sister is bothering him.
(d) He doesn't have the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will say he does every day until he sees Mi Su?
2. What game does Will lose to his father?
3. Where does Mi Su tell Will what she wants to be when she grows up?
4. What does Will dream he is watching with Mi Su?
5. What is Will's favorite pie?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)