|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Korbet say he would do if Tabby wouldn't go to a dance with him?
(a) Go with someone else.
(b) Tell on her to her mother.
(c) Ask her to the next one.
(d) Write her a card.
2. What does Will ride by Mi Su's house on?
(a) A skateboard.
(b) A scooter.
(d) A bike.
3. Who introduces Will to the idea of other dimensions?
(a) Mi Su.
(b) BT's father.
(c) Will's mother.
(d) Mr. Sigfried.
4. What play is Mi Su auditioning for?
(a) Les Miserables.
(b) Sound of Music.
(c) The Shop Around the Corner.
(d) Music man.
5. What does Mi Su do to Will just before auditioning?
(a) Squeezes his hand.
(b) Shakes his hand.
(c) Kisses his cheek.
(d) Hugs him.
6. What color are Tabby's eyes?
7. What does Will equate love with?
8. What is Will most attracted to Mi Su for?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her smile.
(c) Her body.
(d) Her laughter.
9. What does Will dream he is watching with Mi Su?
(b) The stars.
(c) Their class mates.
10. Where does Mi Su tell Will what she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) Her mother's car.
(b) The attic.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The lunch room.
11. Will compares performing in the Music Man to ___________.
(a) Looking in a mirror.
(b) Riding down Dead Man's Hill.
(c) Living in a parallel dimension.
(d) Escaping the past.
12. Whom is Will acting like when he rides past Mi Su's house?
13. Who comforts Will the day after Tabby's accident?
(a) His father.
(d) Mi Su.
14. What does Korbet leave for Tabby after the tournament?
(a) A note.
(c) All of these.
15. What does Tabby argue with BT about?
(a) Liking Korbet.
(b) Riding his skateboard.
(c) Being nice to Will.
(d) Hiding the watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Will ride by Mi Su's house?
2. What does Will dream is watching him while he is with Mi Su?
3. Whom does Will blame for Tabby's accident?
4. Where does Will find Mi Su and BT after the movie?
5. Where does Will ask Mi Su to the dance?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)