|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim is interested in _________.
2. What does Will see in a note Tabby received?
(a) A tear stain.
(b) A bad word.
(c) A code.
(d) A sparkle.
3. Whom does Will blame for the thing he notices about the Brimley clock?
(a) His father.
(c) Mi Su.
4. What does Will write about Black Viper crinkling over?
5. Why does Mi Su say she kissed someone at the party?
(a) She was sad.
(b) It was a romantic setting.
(c) She has had feelings for that person.
(d) She was dared.
6. What day does Will have a weekly party with his friends?
7. Where does BT comfort his hurt sister?
(a) The playground.
(b) Will's attic.
(c) Will's back yard.
(d) His bedroom.
8. What food is always served at Will's weekly party with his friends?
(a) Chinese food.
9. How old is Will's little sister?
10. What does BT say he did on Deadman's Hill?
(a) Rode his bike.
(d) Snow sledded.
11. What is Will upset about while eating breakfast at the beginning of the book?
(a) He learned he is made of atoms.
(b) He learned protons can disintegrate.
(c) He learned neutrons don't exist.
(d) He learned there is something smaller than electrons.
12. What candy gets dropped in the garbage?
(a) White chocolate.
(b) Chocolate kisses.
(c) Jelly beans.
(d) A lollipop.
13. Who sees Mi Su kissing someone at the party?
14. What is the name of the boy who likes Tabby?
15. What is important about the Brimley Clock?
(a) It is always on time.
(b) It has been broken.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It was made when Will was born.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will go to Dead Man's Hill?
2. What does BT do to make his sister feel better?
3. What is Black Viper?
4. What does Will add to his room after his trophy is fixed?
5. How does Will feel about where Mi Su goes on vacation?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)