|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will the next party be after the one Will and Tabby attend?
(b) After school gets out.
(d) The Fall Equinox.
2. What is in Will's favorite place that has never been opened?
(a) Wedding presents.
(b) Food storage.
(c) All of these.
(d) Boxes of clothing.
3. What does someone spot while Will is looking for Tabby at the party?
(a) A police car.
(b) A nebula.
(c) A rare mammal.
(d) A shooting star.
4. What does Will have lots of questions about?
(b) The world.
(d) His parents.
5. What surprises everyone when BT is to recite something for English?
(a) He is not ready.
(b) He is prepared.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He seems nervous.
6. How old is Will's little sister?
7. What beverage does Will plan to prepare for his Valentine's Day festivities?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(b) Sparkling Cider.
8. What class does Mr. Siegfried teach?
9. Where does Jim do his hobby?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His garage.
(c) His attic.
(d) His basement.
10. How does Will feel when he hears why Mi Su kissed someone at the party?
11. What game is played at Will's weekly party with his friends?
12. What does Will add to his room after his trophy is fixed?
(a) A display case.
(b) A lock on his door.
(c) A high shelf.
(d) An alarm system.
13. Where is the party held that Will and Tabby attend?
(a) French Creek.
(b) Canadian Dock.
(c) British Gorge.
(d) German River.
14. What makes Will see that the flashes of light after the party were not what he originally thought?
(a) It is too cold for that.
(b) It was the wrong color.
(c) He has seen them before.
(d) He has a gut reaction.
15. Who does Will think helped Tabby find her presents?
(a) The cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Will want for Christmas?
2. What does BT teach Will's sister to do?
3. What is Tabby's favorite gift?
4. What is always hidden in Will's favorite place in his house?
5. Who does Will think messed with his trophy?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)