|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Mi Su kissing someone at the party?
2. What does Will say is a strength of his?
(a) All of these.
(b) His responsible behavior.
(c) His common sense.
(d) Having good friends.
3. What class does Will stare at part of Mi Su?
4. What did Will want for Christmas?
(a) A caligraphy set.
(b) A watch.
(c) A new chess set.
(d) A pen knife.
5. What gadget does BT's father let them try out?
(a) A metal detector.
(b) A GPS.
(c) A record player.
(d) A telescope.
6. Will has a trophy for ________
(a) A three legged race.
(b) A chess tournament.
(c) A hockey game.
(d) A footbal season.
7. Jim is interested in _________.
8. What day does Will have a weekly party with his friends?
9. How old is Will's little sister?
10. What is solipsism?
(a) Believing in communication with the other side.
(b) Believing the earth will one day end.
(c) Believing one's existence is not important.
(d) Believing the self is the only reality.
11. When will the next party be after the one Will and Tabby attend?
(a) After school gets out.
(c) The Fall Equinox.
12. What does Will write about Black Viper crinkling over?
13. How does Tabby receive the neighbor's Valentine's Day advances?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She punches him.
(c) She accepts them gladly.
(d) She rejects him.
14. What game is played at Will's weekly party with his friends?
15. What does Will have lots of questions about?
(c) His parents.
(d) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will know Jim?
2. What season is some candy dropped in the garbage?
3. Why does Will go to Dead Man's Hill?
4. What did Will forget on Valentine's Day?
5. How does Will feel about where Mi Su goes on vacation?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)