|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important about the Brimley Clock?
(a) It was made when Will was born.
(b) It is always on time.
(c) It has been broken.
(d) It is ugly.
2. Where is Will when he notices something about the Brimley clock?
(a) The school.
(b) BT's house.
(c) The attic.
(d) Dead Man's Hill.
3. Why does Will have to take Tabby to a party?
(a) He is being punished.
(b) She finished all her chores.
(c) His parents are busy.
(d) She was invited too.
4. How does Tabby receive the neighbor's Valentine's Day advances?
(a) She accepts them gladly.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She rejects him.
(d) She punches him.
5. How does Will know Jim?
(a) He lives next door.
(b) They go to the same church.
(c) They are in the same scout troop.
(d) He is in the class.
6. Will thinks the flickers of light after the party are __________.
(a) Flash lights.
(b) Shooting stars.
(c) Fire flies.
(d) Police signals.
7. What does BT say he did on Deadman's Hill?
(a) Rode his bike.
(b) Snow sledded.
8. Who does Will think messed with his trophy?
(a) His mother.
(d) Mi Su.
9. What class does Mr. Siegfried teach?
10. Why does Mi Su say she kissed someone at the party?
(a) She has had feelings for that person.
(b) She was dared.
(c) She was sad.
(d) It was a romantic setting.
11. How does Will feel about his little sister?
(a) She is unintelligent.
(b) She is annoying.
(c) She is loving.
(d) She is very cute.
12. What does BT have to recite for English class?
(a) A speech.
(b) A thesis.
(c) A poem.
(d) A paper.
13. What does Will see in a note Tabby received?
(a) A bad word.
(b) A code.
(c) A tear stain.
(d) A sparkle.
14. What is Will upset about while eating breakfast at the beginning of the book?
(a) He learned there is something smaller than electrons.
(b) He learned neutrons don't exist.
(c) He learned he is made of atoms.
(d) He learned protons can disintegrate.
15. How has Will's trophy been changed?
(a) It is upside down.
(b) It has a flower on it.
(c) It is facing the wall.
(d) It is on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mi Su kiss at the party?
2. Jim is interested in _________.
3. What is Black Viper?
4. What is always hidden in Will's favorite place in his house?
5. Where is Will's favorite place in his house?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)