|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what kind of party does Will have to take Tabby?
(a) A dance party.
(b) A pizza party.
(c) A study party.
(d) A star party.
2. Where is Will's favorite place in his house?
(a) The basement.
(b) The den.
(c) The attic.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What does Will plan to do on Valentine's Day?
(a) Fix the Brimley Clock.
(b) Skate down Dead Man's Hill.
(c) Kiss Mi Su.
(d) Fight with BT.
4. What day does Will have a weekly party with his friends?
5. Who introduces the idea of solipsism in the book?
(a) BT's father.
(c) Mi Su.
(d) Will's mother.
6. Where is the party held that Will and Tabby attend?
(a) British Gorge.
(b) Canadian Dock.
(c) French Creek.
(d) German River.
7. What does Will see in a note Tabby received?
(a) A tear stain.
(b) A code.
(c) A bad word.
(d) A sparkle.
8. What is the name of Will's sister?
9. What does Mi Su ask Will for help with?
(a) Her bike.
(b) A personal problem.
(c) Some homework.
(d) Her feelings for BT.
10. What is solipsism?
(a) Believing the self is the only reality.
(b) Believing the earth will one day end.
(c) Believing one's existence is not important.
(d) Believing in communication with the other side.
11. What part of Mi Su does Will stare at in class?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her torso.
(d) Her hair.
12. What does BT say he did on Deadman's Hill?
(b) Snow sledded.
(d) Rode his bike.
13. Who drops candy in the garbage?
(a) Mi Su.
14. How has Will's trophy been changed?
(a) It is upside down.
(b) It is on the floor.
(c) It has a flower on it.
(d) It is facing the wall.
15. What class does Will stare at part of Mi Su?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gadget does BT's father let them try out?
2. Where does Jim do his hobby?
3. How does Will feel about his little sister?
4. Who takes Will home from the party that he and Tabby attend?
5. What is always hidden in Will's favorite place in his house?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)