1. Jim is interested in _________.
2. How does Will know Jim?
He lives next door.
3. Where does Jim do his hobby?
4. What is the smallest particle in the known universe?
5. How does Jim describe the smallest particle in the known universe?
6. What is the name of Will's sister?
7. How does Will feel about his little sister?
She is annoying.
8. How old is Will's little sister?
9. What is Will upset about while eating breakfast at the beginning of the book?
He learned protons can disintegrate.
This section contains 3,687 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)