|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, p. 29 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does BT say he did on Deadman's Hill?
(b) Snow sledded.
(c) Rode his bike.
2. How does Will know Jim?
(a) They are in the same scout troop.
(b) They go to the same church.
(c) He is in the class.
(d) He lives next door.
3. What does Will see in a note Tabby received?
(a) A tear stain.
(b) A code.
(c) A bad word.
(d) A sparkle.
4. What day does Will have a weekly party with his friends?
5. What is important about the Brimley Clock?
(a) It is always on time.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It has been broken.
(d) It was made when Will was born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does BT have to recite for English class?
2. What does Will see coming from the Brimley Clock?
3. What game is played at Will's weekly party with his friends?
4. How does Jim describe the smallest particle in the known universe?
5. What does Will like to stare at at night?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)