Part 1, p. 1 - 29
1. Jim is interested in _________.
2. How does Will know Jim?
(a) He lives next door.
(b) They are in the same scout troop.
(c) He is in the class.
(d) They go to the same church.
3. Where does Jim do his hobby?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His garage.
(c) His attic.
(d) His basement.
4. What is the smallest particle in the known universe?
5. How does Jim describe the smallest particle in the known universe?
6. What is the name of Will's sister?
7. How does Will feel about his little sister?
(a) She is very cute.
(b) She is annoying.
(c) She is loving.
(d) She is unintelligent.
8. How old is Will's little sister?
9. What is Will upset about while eating breakfast at the beginning of the book?
(a) He learned he is made of atoms.
(b) He learned there is something smaller than electrons.
(c) He learned protons can disintegrate.
(d) He learned neutrons don't exist.
This section contains 3,687 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)