|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armpit hear Kaira sing on the radio one day?
(a) About small steps.
(b) About trust.
(c) About giant steps.
(d) About honesty.
2. When does Kaira say she thinks of Armpit?
(a) When she is writing new material.
(b) When she looks at the drawing he did for her.
(c) When she is singing love songs.
(d) When she thinks of their game to lose Fred.
3. What does Armpit do to Kaira's letter?
(a) Gives it to Felix.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Gives it to X-Ray.
(d) Hands it over to Detective Newburg.
4. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
(a) She plans to fire him.
(b) He was her father's best friend.
(c) She thinks he's skimming her profits.
(d) She thinks he's doing something illegal.
5. What does Armpit decide to do Friday morning?
(a) Stay home and take his exam.
(b) Go see Kaira.
(c) Stay home and tell Newburg the truth.
(d) He has not made a decision yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Armpit get to where Kaira is?
2. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
3. How does El Genius get into Armpit's room?
4. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
5. What happens to the scheduled concert for that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Armpit encounters Felix and Moses coming back from his speech exam?
2. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
3. What "game" do Kaira and Armpit play when they leave the hotel restaurant and what does Kaira disclose to Armpit?
4. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
5. What have Aileen and El Genius been doing with Kaira's money, and why does El Genius want Armpit to come to San Francisco?
6. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
7. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
8. How does the attack on Kaira end?
9. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
10. What does Armpit notice as he is telling Ginny about his time with Kaira?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)