|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Armpit get to where Kaira is?
(a) Flying on a commercial airline.
(b) She will send her chauffeur to pick him up.
(c) He does not know.
(d) In her private jet.
2. What does Armpit's boss joke about concerning boys from the center?
(a) They are polite.
(b) They are arrogant.
(c) They are better behaved than boys who haven't been there.
(d) They make the best diggers.
3. What is on the cheese platter that El Genius takes?
(a) A knife.
(b) A slice of cheese.
(c) A few crackers.
4. What does El Genius ask Armpit to do?
(a) Tell him Armpit's parents' name.
(b) Hold a picture on the wall to hang it.
(c) Swing a baseball bat.
(d) Have a swig of whiskey.
5. What does Newburg call Armpit?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A liar.
(c) A mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't El Genius going to be tried?
2. What happens to the scheduled concert for that night?
3. What does Felix tell Armpit?
4. How does Felix blackmail Armpit?
5. Who interrupts a near kiss between Armpit and Kaira?
Short Essay Questions
1. What "game" do Kaira and Armpit play when they leave the hotel restaurant and what does Kaira disclose to Armpit?
2. What does Armpit tell Ginny about his experience in San Francisco?
3. What happens when Armpit gets to the hotel to visit Kaira?
4. Describe the conversation between Detective Newburg and Armpit after he witnesses X-Ray's interrogation.
5. What happens to make Kaira throw coffee in Armpit's face and leave?
6. What does the narrator say about what happens in the events surrounding Kaira?
7. What happens when Kaira is getting ready for her show and El Genius comes in her room?
8. What happens when Armpit encounters Felix and Moses coming back from his speech exam?
9. What does X-Ray tell Armpit and how does Armpit respond?
10. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)