|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter from Kaira to Armpit say?
(a) Her step-father is divorcing her mother.
(b) She is quitting the music business.
(c) She's written him several letters.
(d) She wants him to come for a visit.
2. What game do Kaira and Armpit play outside?
(a) Lose the bodyguard.
(b) Confuse the people.
(c) Kaira as a regular teen.
3. What seems to be Kaira's disability?
(a) She is not able to speak properly.
(c) She is limping.
(d) Lack of a voice to sing.
4. What does Armpit order at a coffee shop?
(a) Plain coffee.
(d) Hot Chocolate.
5. Through whom does the suspect say he met Armpit?
(a) Kaira's stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armpit forget for a moment when he arrives at the hotel?
2. What does Kaira try to guess when she and Armpit are seated?
3. What does Detective Newburg believe that Armpit did not know?
4. What does Armpit's boss offer Armpit?
5. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
2. What happens when Armpit encounters Felix and Moses coming back from his speech exam?
3. What does Armpit decide about the trip and how does he feel about his decision?
4. Describe Armpit's conversation with Detective Newburg.
5. What does Detective Newburg ask Armpit to do and what is his response?
6. What does the letter Armpit receives from Kaira say?
7. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
8. What have Aileen and El Genius been doing with Kaira's money, and why does El Genius want Armpit to come to San Francisco?
9. What happens when Armpit gets to the hotel to visit Kaira?
10. What does Armpit tell Ginny about his experience in San Francisco?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)