|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
(a) She thinks he's doing something illegal.
(b) She plans to fire him.
(c) She thinks he's skimming her profits.
(d) He was her father's best friend.
2. What does Newburg call Armpit?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A mess.
(c) A liar.
3. What does Kaira not hear Armpit say?
(a) He thinks Kaira is incredibly good.
(b) He will abide by her decision.
(c) He's trying to keep a friend out of jail.
(d) He must return home for his economics test.
4. What does Armpit do about the decisions he has to make?
(a) Writes out the pros and cons of each.
(b) Decides to ask Ginny's advice.
(c) Decides to ask Detective Newbug's advice.
5. What does Armpit ask of Kaira?
(a) To come do another concert in his home town.
(c) To write a less embarrassing letter.
(d) To try to compose a song to some lyrics Armpit wrote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felix tell Armpit?
2. What interrupts Armpit's talking about Kaira's letter to her?
3. What does Kaira try to do when she hears Armpit come in the front room of her suite?
4. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
5. For what do Kaira and Armpit shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits Armpit while he is doing some plumbing and what do they want?
2. How does Kaira discover that Armpit is ticklish and what does Fred interrupt?
3. What does X-Ray tell Armpit and how does Armpit respond?
4. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
5. Describe the conversation between Detective Newburg and Armpit after he witnesses X-Ray's interrogation.
6. What "game" do Kaira and Armpit play when they leave the hotel restaurant and what does Kaira disclose to Armpit?
7. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
8. What does Armpit tell Ginny about his experience in San Francisco?
9. What does Detective Newburg tell Armpit?
10. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)