|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Armpit interviewed by the police?
2. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
(a) Whether to go to San Francisco.
(b) Whether he is good enough to continue doing plumbing.
(c) Whether he should accept the promotion.
(d) Whether to disassociate from X-Ray.
3. What does Newburg say that spurs the suspect to talk?
(a) She threatens to arrest Armpit.
(b) She says she can get him probation.
(c) She gives information about Murdock's.
(d) She threatens jail time.
4. Where does Kaira invite Armpit to visit her?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Whom does Armpit's boss offer to hire?
(a) No one.
(b) Any guys from the detention center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaira try to guess when she and Armpit are seated?
2. What surprises Armpit when he observes a suspect being questioned?
3. What happened to Kaira's money?
4. What does the suspect lie about when questioned?
5. What is Armpit doing when he notices a white woman at his door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armpit notice as he is telling Ginny about his time with Kaira?
2. Describe Armpit's conversation with Detective Newburg.
3. What does Detective Newburg ask Armpit to do and what is his response?
4. What does X-Ray tell Armpit and how does Armpit respond?
5. What have Aileen and El Genius been doing with Kaira's money, and why does El Genius want Armpit to come to San Francisco?
6. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
7. How does the attack on Kaira end?
8. Describe the conversation between Detective Newburg and Armpit after he witnesses X-Ray's interrogation.
9. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
10. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)