|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix tell Armpit?
(a) He has been arrested and posted bail.
(b) The letter from Kaira has been lost.
(c) He wants to know what Armpit told Newburg.
(d) Detective Newburg visited him.
2. Who has been embezzling money from Kaira?
(a) Her band.
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Her mother.
3. What do Ginny and Armpit's conversation about Kaira reveal?
(a) She is back to doing concerts.
(b) She is in a coma.
(c) She is still in the hospital.
(d) She is recuperating at her grandmother's home.
4. What message does Kaira leave Armpit.
(a) She never wants to see him again.
(b) She will write another letter to help his friend.
(c) She is sorry for behaving so badly.
(d) She is saving him a place backstage.
5. Why does Armpit buy a sweatshirt?
(a) As a souvenir of his trip.
(b) To stay warm in the cool San Francisco air.
(c) For Kaira.
(d) For Ginny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Genius ask Armpit to do?
2. What letters does Kaira talk about?
3. What does the letter from Kaira to Armpit say?
4. With what non-profit organization has Kaira volunteered?
5. What interrupts Armpit's talking about Kaira's letter to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armpit notice as he is telling Ginny about his time with Kaira?
2. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
3. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
4. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
5. What does Detective Newburg ask Armpit to do and what is his response?
6. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
7. What happens to make Kaira throw coffee in Armpit's face and leave?
8. What does the letter Armpit receives from Kaira say?
9. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
10. What happens when Kaira is getting ready for her show and El Genius comes in her room?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)