|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Kaira's money?
(a) It was invested.
(b) It disappeared.
(c) It was found in several foreign accounts.
(d) It was returned to Kaira.
2. What does Kaira have to say when she calls Armpit that night?
(a) She is sending him some concert tickets.
(b) She is leaving her home.
(c) She apologizes for the lame letter.
(d) She wants him to write her a poem she can create music for.
3. What seemed overwhelming to Armpit?
(b) Kaira's anger at him.
(c) The recovery time for his broken arm.
(d) The evidence against him in Kaira's beating.
4. What does Newburg want with Armpit?
(a) For him to come down to the station.
(b) To tell him that he is a suspect in the scalping situation.
(c) To say they have found who cheated him.
(d) To ask him the name of the scalper again.
5. How does El Genius harm Fred?
(a) Hits him with a fireplace poker.
(b) Stabs him with the cheese knife.
(c) Hits him with a bottle of whiskey.
(d) Hits him with a bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaira pay the cabbie to do?
2. How does Armpit do on his Economics exam?
3. What does Armpit ask of Kaira?
4. Where is Aileen during all the happenings?
5. About what does Kaira compliment Armpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Detective Newburg tell Armpit?
2. What happens when Armpit encounters Felix and Moses coming back from his speech exam?
3. What "game" do Kaira and Armpit play when they leave the hotel restaurant and what does Kaira disclose to Armpit?
4. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
5. Why is Armpit uneasy in a coffee shop and what does Kaira say about Ginny and Kaira's own work with a dying girl?
6. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
7. Describe the phone conversation between X-Ray and Armpit.
8. Who visits Armpit while he is doing some plumbing and what do they want?
9. Describe the conversation between Detective Newburg and Armpit after he witnesses X-Ray's interrogation.
10. Describe Armpit's conversation with Detective Newburg.
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)