|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to El Genius?
(a) He is questioned and released.
(d) He flees the country.
2. What letters does Kaira talk about?
(a) Billy Boy letters.
(b) Letters from her fans.
(c) Letters from her agent.
(d) Letters from her father.
3. What does Newburg ask Armpit after the suspect leaves?
(a) If Armpit is actually Habib.
(b) If Armpit has met X-Ray before.
(c) If Armpit and X-Ray have known each other a long time.
(d) Armpit's opinion of X-Ray.
4. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
(a) She touches him where the body part is.
(b) She not tell another person.
(c) She forgets it after he tells her.
(d) She not use that name.
5. Who is Debbie Newburg?
(a) A police detective.
(b) Ginny's mother's friend.
(c) Ginny's physical therapist.
(d) A teacher at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
2. Who interrupts a near kiss between Armpit and Kaira?
3. What does Armpit's boss offer Armpit?
4. How does Kaira discover Armpit is ticklish?
5. Why does Armpit buy a sweatshirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Armpit gets to the hotel to visit Kaira?
2. What does Detective Newburg tell Armpit?
3. What does Armpit stop to buy and then where do Kaira and Armpit go?
4. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
5. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
6. What does the narrator say about what happens in the events surrounding Kaira?
7. What happens when Kaira is getting ready for her show and El Genius comes in her room?
8. Why is Armpit uneasy in a coffee shop and what does Kaira say about Ginny and Kaira's own work with a dying girl?
9. What does Armpit decide about the trip and how does he feel about his decision?
10. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)