|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newburg want with Armpit?
(a) For him to come down to the station.
(b) To ask him the name of the scalper again.
(c) To tell him that he is a suspect in the scalping situation.
(d) To say they have found who cheated him.
2. What seemed overwhelming to Armpit?
(b) The evidence against him in Kaira's beating.
(c) The recovery time for his broken arm.
(d) Kaira's anger at him.
3. What does Armpit ask a man sitting next to him?
(a) About earthquakes.
(c) If he's heard of Kaira.
(d) If he knows a good way to get out of being blackmailed.
4. What does Detective Newburg believe that Armpit did not know?
(a) X-Ray was double crossing Armpit.
(b) The tickets were counterfeit.
(c) It was illegal to re-sell tickets.
(d) Habib had turned them all in early on.
5. How does Kaira discover Armpit is ticklish?
(a) She finds a feather on the ground and runs it across his ear.
(b) She touches him in the armpit, and he laughs.
(c) She grabs him from behind, around the ribs.
(d) She does not know he is ticklish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Armpit's boss offer to hire?
2. What does El Genius ask Armpit to do?
3. What is X-Ray prepared to do?
4. Who interrupts a near kiss between Armpit and Kaira?
5. What message does Kaira leave Armpit.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
2. Describe the conversation between Detective Newburg and Armpit after he witnesses X-Ray's interrogation.
3. What does Armpit notice as he is telling Ginny about his time with Kaira?
4. What does Armpit tell Ginny about his experience in San Francisco?
5. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
6. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
7. What happens when Armpit gets to the hotel to visit Kaira?
8. What does Armpit decide about the trip and how does he feel about his decision?
9. What does X-Ray tell Armpit and how does Armpit respond?
10. Describe Armpit's conversation with Detective Newburg.
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)