|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armpit working on when X-Ray and a couple others visit him?
(a) Yard work.
(c) Electrical work.
2. Who signs Armpit's cast?
(b) No one.
(c) His father.
(d) Detective Newburg.
3. What seems to be Kaira's disability?
(a) She is limping.
(c) Lack of a voice to sing.
(d) She is not able to speak properly.
4. What does Newburg say that spurs the suspect to talk?
(a) She threatens jail time.
(b) She gives information about Murdock's.
(c) She threatens to arrest Armpit.
(d) She says she can get him probation.
5. What does Armpit forget for a moment when he arrives at the hotel?
(a) Kaira's alias.
(b) What is alias is supposed to be.
(c) If he's supposed to ask at the desk or go up.
(d) Kaira's biggest hit single.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Armpit get beat on?
2. How will Armpit get to where Kaira is?
3. What does Kaira say to Fred?
4. What happened to Kaira's money?
5. How does Felix blackmail Armpit?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
2. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
3. What does Armpit's boss say about Armpit's work and what does the boss offer to do?
4. What does X-Ray tell Armpit and how does Armpit respond?
5. How does Kaira discover that Armpit is ticklish and what does Fred interrupt?
6. What does Armpit decide about the trip and how does he feel about his decision?
7. What happens when Armpit gets to the hotel to visit Kaira?
8. What does Detective Newburg ask Armpit to do and what is his response?
9. How does the attack on Kaira end?
10. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)