|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaira tell Armpit about El Genius?
(a) She thinks he's skimming her profits.
(b) He was her father's best friend.
(c) She plans to fire him.
(d) She thinks he's doing something illegal.
2. What happens when Armpit is on his way home from his speech exam?
(a) Encounters Detective Newburg.
(b) He is confronted by Felix and Moses.
(c) Encounters X-Ray.
(d) Changes his mind again about leaving.
3. What seems to be Kaira's disability?
(a) She is limping.
(b) Lack of a voice to sing.
(d) She is not able to speak properly.
4. What does Armpit do to Kaira's letter?
(a) Hands it over to Detective Newburg.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Gives it to Felix.
(d) Gives it to X-Ray.
5. What happened to Kaira's money?
(a) It was returned to Kaira.
(b) It disappeared.
(c) It was found in several foreign accounts.
(d) It was invested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letters does Kaira talk about?
2. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
3. What interrupts Armpit's talking about Kaira's letter to her?
4. Through whom does the suspect say he met Armpit?
5. Who is Debbie Newburg?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)