|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Armpit interviewed by the police?
2. What is Habib's alias?
(b) He has no alias.
3. What seems to be Kaira's disability?
(b) She is not able to speak properly.
(c) Lack of a voice to sing.
(d) She is limping.
4. What happens to El Genius?
(b) He flees the country.
(d) He is questioned and released.
5. Who is Debbie Newburg?
(a) Ginny's physical therapist.
(b) A police detective.
(c) A teacher at school.
(d) Ginny's mother's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does X-Ray reveal about himself to Armpit's boss?
2. What is on the cheese platter that El Genius takes?
3. What is the stipulation that Armpit puts on his telling Kaira his nickname?
4. What surprises Armpit when he observes a suspect being questioned?
5. What does Newburg ask Armpit after the suspect leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does X-Ray tell Armpit and how does Armpit respond?
2. What happens to make Kaira throw coffee in Armpit's face and leave?
3. What does Armpit decide about the trip and how does he feel about his decision?
4. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
5. What "game" do Kaira and Armpit play when they leave the hotel restaurant and what does Kaira disclose to Armpit?
6. Why is Armpit uneasy in a coffee shop and what does Kaira say about Ginny and Kaira's own work with a dying girl?
7. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
8. Describe the phone conversation between X-Ray and Armpit.
9. Describe the conversation between Detective Newburg and Armpit after he witnesses X-Ray's interrogation.
10. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)