|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaira not hear Armpit say?
(a) He's trying to keep a friend out of jail.
(b) He will abide by her decision.
(c) He must return home for his economics test.
(d) He thinks Kaira is incredibly good.
2. How much does Armpit say he paid for the tickets?
3. What is Armpit doing when he notices a white woman at his door?
(a) Washing Ginny's mother's car.
(b) Listening to his ipod.
(c) Washing his dad's car.
(d) Telling Ginny about his lunch with Kaira.
4. What does Armpit do to Kaira's letter?
(a) Hands it over to Detective Newburg.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Gives it to X-Ray.
(d) Gives it to Felix.
5. What does the suspect lie about when questioned?
(a) Knowing Ginny.
(b) Having an accomplice.
(c) Knowing Armpit.
(d) Selling any tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been embezzling money from Kaira?
2. For what do Kaira and Armpit shop?
3. What does Kaira say she felt when she touched his armpit?
4. What does Armpit do about the decisions he has to make?
5. Who is at Armpit's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
2. How does the attack on Kaira end?
3. Describe Armpit's conversation with Detective Newburg.
4. What does Armpit tell Ginny about his experience in San Francisco?
5. Describe the phone conversation between X-Ray and Armpit.
6. What happens when Armpit gets to the hotel to visit Kaira?
7. What does Armpit's boss say about Armpit's work and what does the boss offer to do?
8. How does Kaira discover that Armpit is ticklish and what does Fred interrupt?
9. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
10. What happens when Armpit encounters Felix and Moses coming back from his speech exam?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)