|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Kaira leave Armpit.
(a) She never wants to see him again.
(b) She will write another letter to help his friend.
(c) She is sorry for behaving so badly.
(d) She is saving him a place backstage.
2. Through whom does the suspect say he met Armpit?
(a) Kaira's stepfather.
3. What happens to El Genius?
(c) He flees the country.
(d) He is questioned and released.
4. For what do Kaira and Armpit shop?
(a) A new jacket for Armpit.
(b) A present for Ginny.
(c) A new concert dress for Kaira.
(d) An mp3 player for Armpit.
5. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
(a) He would face jail time if he had a previous record.
(b) He'd be fined 5000 dollars.
(c) He would have to do community service.
(d) It would be up to the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Newburg ask Armpit after the suspect leaves?
2. What does Newburg want with Armpit?
3. Who has been embezzling money from Kaira?
4. What does Armpit joke that he should be?
5. What is X-Ray prepared to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who visits Armpit while he is doing some plumbing and what do they want?
2. What does the letter Armpit receives from Kaira say?
3. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
4. What does Detective Newburg ask Armpit to do and what is his response?
5. What does Armpit notice as he is telling Ginny about his time with Kaira?
6. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
7. What does Armpit realize about a song he hears Kaira sing?
8. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
9. How does Kaira discover that Armpit is ticklish and what does Fred interrupt?
10. What happens when El Genius encounters Armpit in the hotel?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)