|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does X-Ray say to Armpit when X-Ray calls?
(a) Asks he Armpit hears from Kaira.
(b) He wants to run another scalping scheme.
(c) He knows Armpit snitched on X-Ray.
(d) X-Ray talks about being questioned by Detective Newburg.
2. When does Kaira say she thinks of Armpit?
(a) When she is singing love songs.
(b) When she looks at the drawing he did for her.
(c) When she thinks of their game to lose Fred.
(d) When she is writing new material.
3. What does Armpit's boss offer Armpit?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A raise.
(c) Another project.
(d) A recommendation.
4. What does Felix tell Armpit?
(a) He wants to know what Armpit told Newburg.
(b) The letter from Kaira has been lost.
(c) Detective Newburg visited him.
(d) He has been arrested and posted bail.
5. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
(a) Whether he should accept the promotion.
(b) Whether to go to San Francisco.
(c) Whether he is good enough to continue doing plumbing.
(d) Whether to disassociate from X-Ray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aileen during all the happenings?
2. When does Detective Newburg call Armpit?
3. What does Armpit do to Kaira's letter?
4. What interrupts Armpit's talking about Kaira's letter to her?
5. What happens to El Genius?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kaira discover that Armpit is ticklish and what does Fred interrupt?
2. What happens when Kaira is getting ready for her show and El Genius comes in her room?
3. What does Armpit's boss say about Armpit's work and what does the boss offer to do?
4. What does Armpit tell Ginny about his experience in San Francisco?
5. Describe the conversation between Detective Newburg and Armpit after he witnesses X-Ray's interrogation.
6. What does Armpit notice as he is telling Ginny about his time with Kaira?
7. What does the letter Armpit receives from Kaira say?
8. Describe the interaction between Armpit and Kaira in the hotel restaurant.
9. Describe Armpit's conversation with Detective Newburg.
10. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)