|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Habib's alias?
(a) He has no alias.
2. What does Kaira try to guess when she and Armpit are seated?
(a) His age.
(b) His nickname.
(c) His zodiac sign.
(d) His favorite song that she sings.
3. What does Armpit ask a man sitting next to him?
(b) If he knows a good way to get out of being blackmailed.
(c) If he's heard of Kaira.
(d) About earthquakes.
4. What does Kaira try to do when she hears Armpit come in the front room of her suite?
(a) Crawl to the door.
(b) Open the door.
(c) Make a noise.
(d) Be quiet.
5. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
(a) Whether he should accept the promotion.
(b) Whether he is good enough to continue doing plumbing.
(c) Whether to go to San Francisco.
(d) Whether to disassociate from X-Ray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Debbie Newburg?
2. What happens when Armpit is on his way home from his speech exam?
3. What does X-Ray say to Armpit when X-Ray calls?
4. How will Armpit get to where Kaira is?
5. What happens to El Genius?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kaira discover that Armpit is ticklish and what does Fred interrupt?
2. Why is Armpit uneasy in a coffee shop and what does Kaira say about Ginny and Kaira's own work with a dying girl?
3. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
4. What happens when Armpit gets to the hotel to visit Kaira?
5. What does the narrator say about what happens in the events surrounding Kaira?
6. What does Armpit's boss say about Armpit's work and what does the boss offer to do?
7. What happens in the chaotic aftermath of the attack?
8. What happens when Kaira is getting ready for her show and El Genius comes in her room?
9. What have Aileen and El Genius been doing with Kaira's money, and why does El Genius want Armpit to come to San Francisco?
10. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)