|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letters does Kaira talk about?
(a) Letters from her father.
(b) Letters from her fans.
(c) Letters from her agent.
(d) Billy Boy letters.
2. How many times is Armpit interviewed by the police?
3. Where does Kaira invite Armpit to visit her?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is X-Ray prepared to do?
(a) Come clean with Newburg.
(b) Keep quiet.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Accept the consequences of his actions.
5. What does Armpit joke that he should be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A plumber.
(c) A cop.
(d) A bodyguard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Armpit when he observes a suspect being questioned?
2. Who yells at the boys saying he called the cops?
3. What happens to El Genius?
4. How does Armpit describe the seller of the tickets?
5. What is Habib's alias?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armpit tell Ginny about his experience in San Francisco?
2. Describe the phone conversation between X-Ray and Armpit.
3. How does Kaira discover that Armpit is ticklish and what does Fred interrupt?
4. What does Armpit realize about a song he hears Kaira sing?
5. What does Armpit's boss say about Armpit's work and what does the boss offer to do?
6. What does El Genius do in Armpit's room?
7. What happens when Kaira is getting ready for her show and El Genius comes in her room?
8. What happens when Armpit witnesses an interrogation of X-Ray?
9. What does Detective Newburg ask Armpit to do and what is his response?
10. In what dilemmas is Armpit immersed, and what does he decide?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)