|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mayor suggest about the police behavior?
(a) It was excessive.
(b) It was appropriate.
(c) It was racially motivated.
(d) It was expected.
2. What part of the tale about the concert does Armpit leave out?
(a) Kaira served them ice cream in her dressing room.
(b) The mayor helped Armpit out.
(c) The fact that Kaira dislikes her step-father.
(d) The problem with the tickets.
3. How does Kaira feel when the band plays Joplin's music?
(a) She thinks Joplin is screaming too loudly.
(b) She says it's not her kind of music.
(c) She doesn't understand Joplin's singing style.
(d) A connection to Joplin's emotional voice.
4. What does El Genius get out of Armpit's room?
(b) The letter from Kaira.
(c) Get some hair and a bandaid with blood on it.
(d) A cd that Kaira signs.
5. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is booed.
(c) His parents did not make it to hear his last speech.
(d) Ginny does not win.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Armpit and Ginny to another place to watch the show?
2. Where does Kaira invite Armpit to visit her?
3. What is Armpit carrying with him?
4. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
5. What story was a plant by El Genius?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)