|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Retiring from law.
(b) Working at a school.
(c) Recovering in the hospital.
(d) Performing on a national tour.
2. What does Armpit feel the need to explain?
(a) Why he was in the correctional facility.
(c) Why he had bad tickets.
(d) How Ginny and he became friends.
3. What does X-Ray say to Armpit when X-Ray calls?
(a) He knows Armpit snitched on X-Ray.
(b) Asks he Armpit hears from Kaira.
(c) X-Ray talks about being questioned by Detective Newburg.
(d) He wants to run another scalping scheme.
4. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
(a) He gets a 90.
(b) He gets an 85.
(c) He flunks it.
(d) He gets a 77.
5. What does Detective Newburg believe that Armpit did not know?
(a) The tickets were counterfeit.
(b) It was illegal to re-sell tickets.
(c) X-Ray was double crossing Armpit.
(d) Habib had turned them all in early on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kaira and her band spontaneously decide to do?
2. What is one dilemma that Armpit faces?
3. What does Armpit do to Kaira's letter?
4. What does Kaira not hear Armpit say?
5. What would happen if the seller of forged tickets is caught?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)