|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
(a) He doesn't say why.
(b) To buy up a large amount of weed.
(c) To cover the service charge on the tickets.
(d) To cover the bribe to a cop.
2. Why does X-Ray want more money from Armpit?
(a) To buy a few more tickets.
(b) To put an ad in the paper.
(c) To buy lunch.
(d) He does not want more money.
3. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
4. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To help Ginny win.
(b) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
(c) To go to the movies with him.
(d) To run for homecoming queen.
5. Who ends up buying the tickets?
(a) Four female teenagers.
(b) A white woman.
(c) Several black men.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kaira suggest Ginny watch the concert?
2. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
3. How is El Genius behaving?
4. What does Ginny do when the police grab Armpit?
5. What did the guys who wanted the tickets bring?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)