|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kaira look at Aileen intently when they stop?
(a) Kaira actually avoids Aileen when they stop.
(b) For signs that she is unhappy being married to El Genius.
(c) For signs of illness.
(d) For signs of betrayal.
2. Why are there several street people waiting in the line to buy tickets?
(a) They have been given complimentary tickets.
(b) They are hoping someone will give them tickets.
(c) They have been hired by professional scalpers.
(d) They are panhandling.
3. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
(a) He needs correct change and does not have it.
(b) He is refused service.
(c) The vending machine eats his coins.
(d) He does not have enough money.
4. What is Karira currently doing?
(a) Retiring from law.
(b) Working at a school.
(c) Recovering in the hospital.
(d) Performing on a national tour.
5. What does Armpit's father want of Armpit?
(b) A urine sample.
(c) Community service.
(d) A pledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
2. What does Armpit celebrate with Ginny on their daily walk?
3. Through what state is Kaira traveling?
4. What does X-Ray try to convince Armpit to do?
5. Why is Armpit disappointed after the last two campaign speeches?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)