|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Felix and Moses?
(a) Two guys from Armpit's class at school.
(b) Armpit's cousins.
(c) X-Ray's cousins.
(d) Professional scalpers.
2. How does Armpit do on his economics exam?
(a) He flunks it.
(b) He gets an 85.
(c) He gets a 90.
(d) He gets a 77.
3. What does Armpit impulsively ask Tatiana?
(a) To attend the Kaira concert with him.
(b) To help Ginny win.
(c) To go to the movies with him.
(d) To run for homecoming queen.
4. What gives Armpit great satisfaction that afternoon?
(a) Pulling a plant out of the ground.
(b) Having a good conversation with his father.
(c) Growing some squash.
(d) Making Ginny laugh.
5. What story was a plant by El Genius?
(a) About Kaira's stuffed toy.
(b) About high scalpers in Philadelphia.
(c) About Kaira's boyfriend.
(d) About the need for service charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Armpit tries to buy a newspaper?
2. Who is Murdock?
3. How many steps does the narrator describe that Theodore needs to take to change his life?
4. For how much has X-Ray advertised the tickets?
5. Why does X-Ray say he needs more money from Armpit?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)