|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Om when Brutha rescues him?
(a) Under a pile of herbs.
(b) On the edge of a table.
(c) On the stairs.
(d) Behind a lettuce leaf.
2. Who was the voice Brutha heard?
(b) The Great Om.
3. What room does Om nearly fall into?
(a) The meeting room.
(b) The prayer chamber.
(c) The torture chamber.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What do the people beneath the Citadel want to do?
(a) Hold a great concert.
(b) Hold a special religious ceremony
(c) Kill Vorbis..
(d) Wage a war.
5. What happens after Brutha prays?
(a) They have food in abundance.
(b) The ocean becomes violent.
(c) The ocean becomes glass.
(d) The skies clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the eagle react to the people.
2. Who does Brutha bring to the garden to see the tortoise?
3. Where is Brutha when he hears the voice?
4. What does Om ask the ocean goddess to do?
5. What does Fri'it think Drunah is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Omnians think of their Tyrant, and how does he act?
2. What does Nhumrod do when he hears Om?
3. Why is it so important for Om to find a philosopher?
4. How do Vorbis and Om get along?
5. What is the relationship between eagles and tortoises, according to the author?
6. How does Brutha feel about traveling by boat?
7. What does Om say happened to him?
8. What do the monks in the Ramtop mountains do?
9. Why is torture acceptable according to Brutha?
10. Why does Brutha go to talk with Lu-Tze, and what does the man do to reassure him?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)