|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What procession did the people gather to see?
(a) The Cenobiarch was returning from the service.
(b) The march of the eagles.
(c) Vorbis was getting promoted.
(d) Brutha was getting promoted.
2. What did the people think when the eagle landed on the statue of Om?
(a) It was hungry.
(b) It was trying to make peace with them.
(c) It was trying to lead them to battle.
(d) It was a sign.
3. Where is the Omnian party escorted to?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The wharf.
(c) The Tyrant's palace.
(d) The library.
4. How does Om prove to Brutha that he is a god?
(a) He gives an overview of the history of time.
(b) He works miracles.
(c) He talks of meeting prophets.
(d) He reveals a painful memory from Brutha's teen-hood.
5. Where was Brutha going to journey to?
(a) The City of Om.
(b) The Citadel.
(c) The monastery by the lake..
6. What does Om ask the ocean goddess to do?
(a) Bring some wind.
(b) Spare the ship.
(c) Save the porpoise.
(d) Destroy the ship.
7. How is the tortoise treated by the person Brutha brings to the garden?
(a) He is taken to the kitchen to be made into soup.
(b) He is laughed at.
(c) He is completely ignored.
(d) He is revered.
8. What did Vorbis ask Brutha to forget?
(a) His life with his grandmother.
(b) How they traveled.
(c) How they met.
(d) Seeing the soldiers.
9. What happens after Brutha prays?
(a) The ocean becomes glass.
(b) The ocean becomes violent.
(c) They have food in abundance.
(d) The skies clear.
10. Who came to visit Fri-it while he was trying to pray?
11. What room does Om nearly fall into?
(a) The torture chamber.
(b) The prayer chamber.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The meeting room.
12. What does Discworld rest on?
(a) The edge of the Milky Way.
(b) A desert.
(c) A space ocean.
(d) A tortoise.
13. What does Vorbis want to do to Ephebe?
(b) Build a new monestary there.
(c) Honor it.
(d) Raze it.
14. What did the Omnian Church do to Koomi?
(a) Koomi was brought into the family.
(b) Koomi was excommunicated.
(c) Koomi was worshipped as the highest god.
(d) Koomi was cursed.
15. What is unique about the philosopher who appears?
(a) He recognizes Brutha.
(b) He is stark naked.
(c) He has a good idea.
(d) He thinks he is a god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vorbis accuse the Ephebians of?
2. What happens when Brutha tries to get out of the maze?
3. What is Om drawing in the dirt?
4. What comes along every 200 years in Omnia?
5. Who does Brutha bring to the garden to see the tortoise?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)