|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 324-357.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brutha ask Om for during the religious crises?
(a) A turtle-shaped pop.
(b) A sign.
2. How does Brutha respond when he is asked to describe the anteroom?
(a) He is afraid to talk, thinking it's a trap.
(b) He describes it perfectly.
(c) He remembers some vague details.
(d) He can't remember.
3. What is Brutha supposed to do in the place he is ordered to go?
(a) Find real, unpoisoned food.
(b) Fill himself with "dangerous" knowledge.
(d) Get secrets from the soldiers.
4. What does Brutha excel in?
(a) Reading and literature.
(c) He has a phenomenal memory.
(d) He has a gift for praying.
5. How does Brutha react to the scrolls?
(a) He devours each word.
(b) He is awed by the artwork.
(c) He is afraid to touch them.
(d) He feels like they are sacred relics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Om nearly fall into?
2. Who does Brutha find near him after he wakes up after the weather?
3. How do the philosophers view faith?
4. Why is the slave complaining?
5. Where does Vorbis order Brutha to go?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)