|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 108-138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Om remember?
(a) What Brutha is meant to be.
(b) That he really love eagles.
(c) His ascension to power.
(d) That Vorbis is a good friend of his.
2. What room does Om nearly fall into?
(a) The meeting room.
(b) The torture chamber.
(c) The prayer chamber.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What happens after Brutha prays?
(a) The skies clear.
(b) The ocean becomes glass.
(c) They have food in abundance.
(d) The ocean becomes violent.
4. What does Om tell Brutha about the world?
(a) It's square.
(b) It's flat.
(c) It's oval.
(d) It's round.
5. What did Vorbis do to the porpoises?
(a) He killed one.
(b) He fed them.
(c) He drew their image on some parchment.
(d) He worshipped them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brutha bring to the garden to see the tortoise?
2. How does the tortoise prove he is a god?
3. What is the church cracking down on?
4. How did Brutha feel about traveling by boat?
5. Brutha is surprised by Om's thinking because it is what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)