|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 169-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Brutha steal?
(b) Half rotten cabbage.
(c) A map.
2. What does Didactylos say he will do with his writings?
(a) Protect them with his life.
(b) Spit on them.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Recant them.
3. Why does Om need a philosopher?
(a) He needs someone to think of a way to return him to a god.
(b) He needs to understand why they are on the journey.
(c) He needs to learn how to kill the eagle.
(d) He needs to learn how to get rid of Vorbis.
4. Where was Brutha going to journey to?
(a) The monastery by the lake..
(b) The City of Om.
(d) The Citadel.
5. What does Om compare Vorbis to?
(b) A piece of rotten cabbage.
(c) A porpoise.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Om drawing in the dirt?
2. What does Didactylos throw at Vorbis?
3. Who greeted Fri'it when he opened his eyes after he tried to pray?
4. How is the tortoise treated by the person Brutha brings to the garden?
5. Where is the Omnian party escorted to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)