|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 169-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the tortoise prove he is a god?
(a) He can't.
(b) He summons a smal thunderbolt.
(c) He transforms himself.
(d) He curses the monastery.
2. What does Om compare Vorbis to?
(a) A porpoise.
(b) A piece of rotten cabbage.
(d) An eagle.
3. What happens to the ocean?
(a) It starts swirling.
(b) It immediately becomes peaceful.
(c) It turns black.
(d) It grows violent.
4. What suspicions does Om share with Brutha?
(a) Didactylos' nephew is a spy.
(b) Brutha is the only true follower Om has in Omnia.
(c) Didactylos is out to deceive them.
(d) Didactylos isn't really blind.
5. How did the travelers make their journey?
(a) By carriage.
(b) On foot.
(c) They flew.
(d) By camel and horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Brutha going to journey to?
2. What is Brutha supposed to do in the place he is ordered to go?
3. What is Om drawing in the dirt?
4. How do the gods coexist according to Om?
5. What does the Tyrant offer the Omnians?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)