|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 169-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sergeant Simony regret?
(a) That he has to fight.
(b) That he can't live longer.
(c) The he can't kill Vorbis.
(d) That he has to leave home.
2. Where is the Omnian party escorted to?
(a) The Tyrant's palace.
(b) The library.
(c) The tavern.
(d) The wharf.
3. How does Didactylos feel about sureness?
(a) He thinks certainty is a fluke.
(b) He distrusts it.
(c) He feels that certainty comes from a group vote.
(d) He only deals with certainty.
4. What does the Tyrant offer the Omnians?
(a) A non-negotiable peace treaty.
(b) An invitation to tour the palace grounds.
(d) Food and wine.
5. Why does the ocean goddess agree?
(a) She knows it's only fair.
(b) She can't say no to anything.
(c) It's what she wanted to do anyway.
(d) Because Om agrees to pay a price established later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vorbis call the Ephebians?
2. What happens after Brutha prays?
3. How does General Fri'it view the coming war?
4. What is unique about the philosopher who appears?
5. How does Brutha feel when they put a hood over his head?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)