• The narrator talks about the relationship between eagles and tortoises, calling eagles sadistic.
• The monks live in the Ramtop mountains, recording historical events.
• A new prophet is due soon so the church is cracking down on heresy.
• Brutha hears a voice.
• Vorbis interrogates Sasho.
• Brutha finds a tortoise claiming to be the great god Om.
• Om sends Brutha to get a high priest.
• Revolutionaries begin to plan.
• Brutha brings Nhumrod to meet the tortoise.
• Nhumrod can't hear Om's voice.
• Nhumrod brings the tortoise to the kitchen to be made into soup.
• Brutha rescues the tortoise.
• The Tortoise tries to prove he is Om.
• Fri'it and Drunah meet and attempt to see if they are both revolutionaries.
• Vorbis visits Brutha.
• Om tries to get up the stars of the citadel.
• Brutha demonstrates his incredible memory skills when asked.
• Om hides from the eagle...
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)