Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following is most likely to attend a Las Vegas wedding?
(a) A bridesmaid
(b) A page boy
(c) The father of the bride
(d) Best man
2. What does Didion compare Michael to when he talks to his workers?
(a) An army sergeant
(b) A manic depressive
(c) A dictator
(d) A tyrant
3. On what subject does Baez's school concentrate?
4. Baez carves her career as ______________.
(a) A politician
(b) A singer
(c) A drummer
(d) A writer
5. What is the woman's name?
(a) Honor Lorraine
(b) Jackie Didion
(c) Anne Toberlone
(d) Lucille Miller
6. What did Cork suffer from on the night of October 7, 1964?
(a) Aching joints
(b) A rash
(c) A migraine
(d) A tooth ache
7. What does Lucille's husband do for a living?
8. Who was the only one on set who it is said did not make his/her opinions known?
(a) John Wayne
(b) Mae West
(c) John Ford
(d) Dean Martin
9. What do the young people do when they are on acid?
(b) Run around naked
(d) Sit in silence
10. What does Didion think she lost when she was not elected Phi Beta Kappa?
(a) Her love of life
(b) Her self respect
(c) Her morals
(d) Her innocence
11. What does Didion ask the reader in this essay?
(a) Why she writes notes
(b) Why note making is important
(c) How can she make use of her notes
(d) Why note making rids her of anger
12. In which country was the film shot?
13. How does Didion describe Baez?
(a) As a lady
(c) A testosterone-fuelled woman
14. In what state is San Bernardino located?
15. What does Didion say Hughes is?
(a) A scared man
(b) A schizophrenic
(c) A social failure
(d) A private man
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the car when it crashed?
2. What does a person with self respect use their failings to do?
3. What does a person without self respect use his/her failings to do?
4. What center does this essay address?
5. What did Lucille and Cork go to the shop to buy?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)