Short Answer Key
Part 1, Life Styles in the Golden Land: Some Dreamers of the Golden Dream
1. In what state is San Bernardino located?
2. What is the name of the street the woman is walking down in this chapter?
3. What is the woman's name?
4. What does Lucille's husband do for a living?
5. What charity does Lucille chair?
The Heart Fund
6. With what was Cork Miller having problems?
7. What did Cork originally want to do when he moved to San Bernardino?
Go to medical school
8. What did Cork suffer from on the night of October 7, 1964?
9. What did Lucille and Cork go to the shop to buy?
10. What happened to the car when it crashed?
It caught fire
11. What did Lucille use to try and free her husband?
This section contains 2,111 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)