1. In what state is San Bernardino located?
2. What is the name of the street the woman is walking down in this chapter?
3. What is the woman's name?
4. What does Lucille's husband do for a living?
5. What charity does Lucille chair?
The Heart Fund
6. With what was Cork Miller having problems?
7. What did Cork originally want to do when he moved to San Bernardino?
Go to medical school
8. What did Cork suffer from on the night of October 7, 1964?
9. What did Lucille and Cork go to the shop to buy?
This section contains 3,505 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)