|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Seven Places of the Mind: Notes from a Native Daughter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of this essay?
(b) California Girls
(c) California Dreaming
(d) Surfing in the USSR
2. What did Cork suffer from on the night of October 7, 1964?
(a) Aching joints
(b) A migraine
(c) A rash
(d) A tooth ache
3. What does Lucille's husband do for a living?
4. What did Didion use to chase through the fields?
5. Who happened upon the accident?
(a) A doctor
(b) A murderer
(c) A nurse
(d) A taxi driver
Short Answer Questions
1. Which band does Didion watch rehearse in this essay?
2. Where does Didion hear that an accident happened?
3. What is Howard Hughes said to be buying up?
4. What does Didion feel trapped between when she visits her family?
5. Why does Michael refuse to give details about his planned revolution?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)