|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Seven Places of the Mind: Notes from a Native Daughter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the building where Didion spends time?
(a) People's Place
(c) Rainbow Palace
(d) The Warehouse
2. Where is the bookstore?
(b) Orange County
3. What happened when the gold was discovered?
(a) Mass immigration to the area
(b) A town was constructed
(c) Fights and murders
(d) A fort was built around the town
4. What does Max feel he has removed frrm his life?
5. What does Didion say Hughes is?
(a) A private man
(b) A scared man
(c) A schizophrenic
(d) A social failure
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of this essay?
2. What does the sixteen-year-old girl state about her own Las Vegas wedding?
3. Why does Didion think she wrote the note about the woman?
4. What is the title of this essay?
5. With what illness was Wayne diagnosed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)