|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Life Styles in the Golden Land: Where the Kissing Never Stops.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lucille use to try and free her husband?
(a) A stick
(b) A spade
(c) A metal rod
(d) A plank of wood
2. What do Baez's neighbors believe the school has done?
(a) Attracted bad elements
(b) Brought down property value
(c) Raised property values
(d) Attracted too many tourists
3. Didion is more impressed with Baez's __________ than with Baez as a person.
4. Of which musician is this essay a portrait?
(b) Bob Dylan
(c) Joan Baez
(d) John Lennon
5. Why was Didion initially shocked that Wayne could develop cancer?
(a) He was too young
(b) He was a film star
(c) He was too strong
(d) He was not a real person
Short Answer Questions
1. On what subject does Baez's school concentrate?
2. Who was the only one on set who it is said did not make his/her opinions known?
3. What did Cork suffer from on the night of October 7, 1964?
4. With what illness was Wayne diagnosed?
5. Who of the following did not star in The Sons of Katie Elder?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)