|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Personals: On Morality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Didion hear that an accident happened?
(a) In a nuclear reactor
(b) In a slaughthouse
(c) In a supermarket
(d) The mountains
2. What is the title of the second part of the book?
(b) A Distant Darkness
(c) Willing Life
3. On what subject does Baez's school concentrate?
4. Who of the following is most likely to attend a Las Vegas wedding?
(a) The father of the bride
(b) A bridesmaid
(c) Best man
(d) A page boy
5. What does the sixteen-year-old girl state about her own Las Vegas wedding?
(a) It was quick and easy
(b) It was holy and beautiful
(c) It was everything she could have imagined
(d) It was tacky and humiliating
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didion notice about the girl's appearance?
2. Who does Didion overhear talking about Las Vegas weddings?
3. What was the woman wearing in the note Didion remembers in this essay?
4. Why does Hughes' building look abandoned?
5. In what state does this essay take place?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)