|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Personals: On Morality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following is most likely to attend a Las Vegas wedding?
(a) Best man
(b) A page boy
(c) The father of the bride
(d) A bridesmaid
2. In what city does Hughes live?
(b) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New York
3. What was Hughes' job in the film industry?
(b) Script writer
(c) Stunt man
4. From what age did Didion keep a notebook?
5. Who is this essay about?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt
(b) Humphrey Bogart
(c) Howard Hughes
(d) Martin Scorcese
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didion say she hears almost daily?
2. Where are the cheap weddings advertised?
3. What does Didion ask the reader in this essay?
4. What was Hughes said to have called his business associates?
5. Of which musician is this essay a portrait?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)