Part 1, Life Styles in the Golden Land: Some Dreamers of the Golden Dream
1. In what state is San Bernardino located?
2. What is the name of the street the woman is walking down in this chapter?
(a) Throw Away
3. What is the woman's name?
(a) Honor Lorraine
(b) Lucille Miller
(c) Anne Toberlone
(d) Jackie Didion
4. What does Lucille's husband do for a living?
5. What charity does Lucille chair?
(a) The Heart Fund
(b) The Cancer Fund
(d) The AIDS Trust
6. With what was Cork Miller having problems?
(a) His ex-wife
(b) His parents
(d) His health
7. What did Cork originally want to do when he moved to San Bernardino?
(a) Go to medical school
(b) Become a writer
(c) Open a record shop
(d) Go to art school
8. What did Cork suffer from on the night of October 7, 1964?
(a) A migraine
(b) A tooth ache
(c) A rash
(d) Aching joints
9. What did Lucille and Cork go to the shop to buy?
This section contains 3,505 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)