Essay Topic 1
Examine how Hollywood had changed in the Sixties compared to Hollywood in the Thirties and the Forties in terms of the following:
1) Film stories, style and themes
2) The general running of the industry.
Essay Topic 2
Write a 500-word essay addressing the following statement: Much of Didion's criticisms in the novel are based on nostalgic and personal feelings and she rarely looks at things from the point view of the new generation. Defend or attack that statement, and be sure to use evidence from the book to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following subjects to base a 500-word essay:
1) The hippie cultural influence on Sixties and Seventies America.
2) The true definition of moral behavior.
3) The importance of an extended family.
Essay Topic 4
What influence did the hippie movement have on the following areas:
2) Literature and art
Essay Topic 5
Choose one of...
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)