|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Dr. Arrieta present to Father Duaso?
(a) To report their visit to King Ferdinand.
(b) To stay away from Goya.
(c) To visit Goya before or after 8:00 p.m.
(d) To delay their visit to Goya.
2. Why does Father Duaso says he must intercede for Goya with King Ferdinand?
(a) Leocadia has asked for his help.
(b) He has a strong affection for Goya.
(c) Father Duaso's conscience demands that he intercede.
(d) Goya has asked for his help.
3. Why does the voice of Mariquita tell Goya she has come?
(a) To irritate him.
(b) To warn him.
(c) To comfort him.
(d) To spend time with him.
4. Why does Dr. Arrieta say that saving Goya might destroy him?
(a) Goya is on the line between loyalty and anarchy.
(b) Goya is on the line between truth and falsehood.
(c) Goya is on the line between terror and insanity.
(d) Goya is on the line between France and Spain.
5. Why does Goya think Leocadia is no longer afraid?
(a) She no longer speaks of leaving.
(b) She whistles while she works.
(c) She has brought the children home.
(d) She has stopped crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Goya tell Father Duaso he will not ask King Ferdinand's pardon?
2. How has Leocadia changed since the servants left?
3. in Part 2, Scene 1, what does Father Duaso offer to do for King Ferdinand?
4. What did King Ferdinand call his order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
5. What does Dr. Arrieta call Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)