|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, how does King Ferdinand say Goya should feel?
2. What question does Father Duaso ask Dr. Arrieta as they leave to visit Goya?
(a) Does King Ferdinand know we are going?
(b) Is Goya very ill?
(c) Are those paintings any good?
(d) Does Goya know we are coming?
3. What news does Dr. Arrieta give Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) Goya is very ill.
(b) Leocadia is very ill.
(c) Goya has refused to apologize to King Ferdinand.
(d) Goya's letter to Martin Zapater was intercepted.
4. What do the unnamed women's voices suggest that Goya do?
(a) Look for the memory of women.
(b) Look for the button.
(c) Look for Mariquita.
(d) Look for Leocadia.
5. What is Father Duaso's first excuse for Goya's refusal to come to the palace?
(a) Goya believes Vicente Lopez is a better painter.
(b) Goya is afraid he can't paint to King Ferdinand's taste.
(c) Goya is losing his sight.
(d) Goya believes himself to be in decline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Goya think Leocadia is no longer afraid?
2. How has Leocadia changed since the servants left?
3. Why does the voice of Mariquita tell Goya she has come?
4. Where does Mariquita's voice tell Goya buttons are given as presents?
5. What did King Ferdinand call his order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)