|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Goya and Father Duaso both come from?
2. What does Dr. Arrieta think Goya should do in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) Paint the king's portrait.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Go into hiding.
(d) Apologize to the king.
3. Why does the voice of Mariquita tell Goya she has come?
(a) To comfort him.
(b) To spend time with him.
(c) To irritate him.
(d) To warn him.
4. Why does Goya think Leocadia is no longer afraid?
(a) She has stopped crying.
(b) She no longer speaks of leaving.
(c) She whistles while she works.
(d) She has brought the children home.
5. Why does Dr. Arrieta reject Father Duaso's solution?
(a) King Ferdinand does not trust Father Duaso.
(b) King Ferdinand has already forgiven Goya.
(c) King Ferdinand will not believe Goya's apology.
(d) King Ferdinand has never been know to forgive an offense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Ferdinand tell Father Duaso to do to convince Goya to ask the king's pardon?
2. What realization comes to Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Goya learn from Leocadia about the postman?
4. When does King Ferdinand instruct Father Duaso to make his visit to Goya?
5. What does King Ferdinand suspect Dr. Arrieta of being?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)