|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Arrieta say that saving Goya might destroy him?
(a) Goya is on the line between France and Spain.
(b) Goya is on the line between terror and insanity.
(c) Goya is on the line between loyalty and anarchy.
(d) Goya is on the line between truth and falsehood.
2. What does Dr. Arrieta suggest that Goya's peaceful state of mind implies?
(a) A clear conscience.
(b) Inner peace.
(d) Declining technical skill.
3. What does Goya say is causing him to hear voices?
(b) Lack of sleep.
(c) His deafness.
(d) An ancient curse.
4. When does King Ferdinand instruct Father Duaso to make his visit to Goya?
(a) Before 8:00 a.m.
(b) After 8:00 p.m.
(c) After 8:00 a.m.
(d) Before 8:00 p.m.
5. What does King Ferdinand insist Goya must do without any reassurance that the king has rescinded his decree?
(a) Come to the court.
(b) Paint King Ferdinand's portrait.
(c) Demonstrate contrition.
(d) Ask pardon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Scene 2, what does Goya accuse Leocadia of looking like?
2. What does the voice of Mariquita first tell Goya has happened?
3. To whom does Goya compare Leocadia in his mind?
4. What does Dr. Arrieta call Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
5. What does King Ferdinand claim Goya has opposed?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)