|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What former order does Goya claim to obey?
(a) King Ferdinand had ordered Goya to leave the country.
(b) King Ferdinand had given Goya free reign to paint according to his own muse.
(c) King Ferdinand had told Goya never to appear at the palace unless summoned.
(d) King Ferdinand had told Goya never to appear at the palace.
2. What do the unnamed women's voices suggest that Goya do?
(a) Look for Leocadia.
(b) Look for the button.
(c) Look for Mariquita.
(d) Look for the memory of women.
3. Why does Goya think Leocadia is no longer afraid?
(a) She no longer speaks of leaving.
(b) She has stopped crying.
(c) She whistles while she works.
(d) She has brought the children home.
4. What incident at Goya's home does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand?
(a) Goya had a fight with Leocadia.
(b) Someone painted a cross and wrote the word "heretic" on his door.
(c) Goya painted strange and ugly depictions on the wall.
(d) There was a disagreement between Leocadia and Gumersinda.
5. Why does Dr. Arrieta reject Father Duaso's solution?
(a) King Ferdinand has already forgiven Goya.
(b) King Ferdinand will not believe Goya's apology.
(c) King Ferdinand does not trust Father Duaso.
(d) King Ferdinand has never been know to forgive an offense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization comes to Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
2. In Part 2, Scene 3, who are Goya's friends?
3. Why does Father Duaso says he must intercede for Goya with King Ferdinand?
4. What does Goya produce that stops Leocadia from doing more in Part 2, Scene 2?
5. What is Father Duaso's first excuse for Goya's refusal to come to the palace?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)