|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Father Duaso ask Dr. Arrieta as they leave to visit Goya?
(a) Are those paintings any good?
(b) Is Goya very ill?
(c) Does Goya know we are coming?
(d) Does King Ferdinand know we are going?
2. How does King Ferdinand infer that Father Duaso is Goya's friend?
(a) Father Duaso is from Aragon.
(b) Father Duaso speaks of his admiration for Goya.
(c) Father Duaso visits Goya.
(d) Father Duaso makes excuses for Goya's behavior.
3. What does Dr. Arrieta say would satisfy King Ferdinand's desire for revenge on Goya?
(a) If Goya were banished.
(b) If Goya were terrified.
(c) If Goya were contrite.
(d) If Goya were courageous.
4. What else does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing?
(a) Delivering messages from King Ferdinand.
(b) Hiding their children.
(c) Selling her body to keep their house safe.
(d) Conspiring with the liberals.
5. Why does Goya tell Father Duaso he will not ask King Ferdinand's pardon?
(a) Goya has already asked pardon.
(b) Goya does not believe he has done anything wrong.
(c) Goya does not recognize the regency of King Ferdinand.
(d) Goya believes King Ferdinand should ask pardon first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Arrieta think Goya should do in Part 2, Scene 3?
2. What does King Ferdinand insist Goya must do without any reassurance that the king has rescinded his decree?
3. What incident at Goya's home does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand?
4. What does Goya learn from Leocadia about the postman?
5. What does Leocadia tell Goya will happen to the button?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)