|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did King Ferdinand issue the order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
2. What incident at Goya's home does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand?
(a) Goya had a fight with Leocadia.
(b) Someone painted a cross and wrote the word "heretic" on his door.
(c) There was a disagreement between Leocadia and Gumersinda.
(d) Goya painted strange and ugly depictions on the wall.
3. In Part 2, Scene 3, who are Goya's friends?
(a) Martin Zapater and Gumersinda.
(b) Father Duaso and Calomerde.
(c) King Ferdinand and Calomerde.
(d) Dr. Arrieta and Father Duaso.
4. What does King Ferdinand say about fear?
(a) It is to be encouraged.
(b) It is to be avoided.
(c) It is to be forgiven.
(d) It is a Christian virtue.
5. What does Dr. Arrieta suggest that Goya's peaceful state of mind implies?
(a) Declining technical skill.
(c) A clear conscience.
(d) Inner peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leocadia tell Goya will happen to the button?
2. What question does Father Duaso ask Dr. Arrieta as they leave to visit Goya?
3. At the end of Part 2, Scene 3, what does Dr. Arrieta quote Goya as saying?
4. What do the unnamed women's voices suggest that Goya do?
5. How has Leocadia changed since the servants left?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)