Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the unnamed women's voices suggest that Goya do?
(a) Look for the button.
(b) Look for Mariquita.
(c) Look for Leocadia.
(d) Look for the memory of women.
2. In Part 2, how does King Ferdinand say Goya should feel?
3. How does Goya appear when Leocadia sees him in Part 2, Scene 2?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is weak and tired.
(d) He is rejuvenated.
4. What punishment had King Ferdinand suggested for Goya when he issued the decree?
(a) He should be exiled.
(b) He should be imprisoned.
(c) He should be shot.
(d) He should be hanged.
5. Why is Dr. Arrieta afraid in Part 2, Scene 12?
(a) Someone has painted a cross on Dr. Arrieta's door.
(b) Dr. Arrieta has been placed under arrest.
(c) Dr. Arrieta is concerned about the future of Spain.
(d) Dr. Arrieta is worried for Goya's welfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Goya and Father Duaso both come from?
2. Why does Dr. Arrieta suspect Father Duaso is operating on King Ferdinand's orders?
3. What does King Ferdinand claim Goya has opposed?
4. Why does the voice of Mariquita tell Goya she has come?
5. What incident at Goya's home does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)