|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand that Goya actually feels?
2. What tricks is Goya's mind playing on him as he talks with Leocadia?
(a) Goya hears Leocadia's voice screaming.
(b) Goya hears Leocadia's voice begging him to forgive her.
(c) Goya hears Leocadia's voice say cruel things to him.
(d) Goya hears Leocadia's voice trying to deceive him.
3. What does King Ferdinand say about fear?
(a) It is to be encouraged.
(b) It is to be forgiven.
(c) It is a Christian virtue.
(d) It is to be avoided.
4. What does King Ferdinand insist Goya must do without any reassurance that the king has rescinded his decree?
(a) Ask pardon.
(b) Come to the court.
(c) Paint King Ferdinand's portrait.
(d) Demonstrate contrition.
5. Why does Leocadia say she accepted the button?
(a) From fear.
(b) From greed.
(c) From curiosity.
(d) From love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the voice of Mariquita suggest that Leocadia has the button of an army officer?
2. Why does Goya think Leocadia is no longer afraid?
3. What else does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing?
4. In Part 2, Scene 2, what does Goya accuse Leocadia of looking like?
5. What does Goya learn from Leocadia about the postman?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)