|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Arrieta say would satisfy King Ferdinand's desire for revenge on Goya?
(a) If Goya were banished.
(b) If Goya were courageous.
(c) If Goya were contrite.
(d) If Goya were terrified.
2. Why does Dr. Arrieta suspect Father Duaso is operating on King Ferdinand's orders?
(a) Father Duaso is duplicitous.
(b) Father Duaso trusts King Ferdinand.
(c) Father Duaso is an honest man.
(d) Father Duaso is a priest loyal to the throne.
3. What do the unnamed women's voices suggest that Goya do?
(a) Look for the button.
(b) Look for Mariquita.
(c) Look for Leocadia.
(d) Look for the memory of women.
4. Why does the voice of Mariquita tell Goya she has come?
(a) To comfort him.
(b) To irritate him.
(c) To spend time with him.
(d) To warn him.
5. What news does Dr. Arrieta give Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) Goya has refused to apologize to King Ferdinand.
(b) Goya's letter to Martin Zapater was intercepted.
(c) Goya is very ill.
(d) Leocadia is very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does King Ferdinand infer that Father Duaso is Goya's friend?
2. Why does Dr. Arrieta say that saving Goya might destroy him?
3. What does Dr. Arrieta think Goya should do in Part 2, Scene 3?
4. What does King Ferdinand say about fear?
5. What does Goya learn from Leocadia about the postman?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)