|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Arrieta say would satisfy King Ferdinand's desire for revenge on Goya?
(a) If Goya were contrite.
(b) If Goya were banished.
(c) If Goya were courageous.
(d) If Goya were terrified.
2. What does King Ferdinand claim Goya has opposed?
(a) King Ferdinand's decree against liberals.
(b) King Ferdinand's absolute rights.
(c) King Ferdinand's taste in art.
(d) King Ferdinand's decree against Masons.
3. Why does Dr. Arrieta suspect Father Duaso is operating on King Ferdinand's orders?
(a) Father Duaso trusts King Ferdinand.
(b) Father Duaso is a priest loyal to the throne.
(c) Father Duaso is duplicitous.
(d) Father Duaso is an honest man.
4. What does Goya learn when he receives a letter from Martin Zapater?
(a) That Martin Zapater has been arrested.
(b) That Martin Zapater is under suspicion.
(c) That Martin Zapater is coming to visit.
(d) That Goya's letter to Martin Zapater was intercepted.
5. How does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand that Goya actually feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Arrieta's opinion of Goya's current state in Part 2, Scene 3?
2. Where do Goya and Father Duaso both come from?
3. Why does the voice of Mariquita suggest that Leocadia has the button of an army officer?
4. What does Dr. Arrieta call Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
5. How does Leocadia respond to Goya's accusations?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)