|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Dr. Arrieta give Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) Goya is very ill.
(b) Leocadia is very ill.
(c) Goya has refused to apologize to King Ferdinand.
(d) Goya's letter to Martin Zapater was intercepted.
2. How did Goya react to Father Duaso's offer to intercede for him?
(a) Goya begged Father Duaso to intercede.
(b) Goya offered to intercede for Father Duaso.
(c) Goya begged Father Duaso not to intercede.
(d) Goya thanked Father Duaso for offering to intercede.
3. Why does the voice of Mariquita suggest that Leocadia has the button of an army officer?
(a) The button came off, and Leocadia offered to sew it back.
(b) The officer gave Leocadia the button for a present.
(c) The button is a secret signal between the officer and Leocadia.
(d) The button is a talisman to keep the house safe.
4. What does Dr. Arrieta suggest that Goya's peaceful state of mind implies?
(b) Inner peace.
(c) A clear conscience.
(d) Declining technical skill.
5. What else does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing?
(a) Selling her body to keep their house safe.
(b) Delivering messages from King Ferdinand.
(c) Conspiring with the liberals.
(d) Hiding their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Goya appear when Leocadia sees him in Part 2, Scene 2?
2. What does the voice of Mariquita first tell Goya has happened?
3. How has Leocadia changed since the servants left?
4. In Part 2, Scene 3, who are Goya's friends?
5. What does Dr. Arrieta say would satisfy King Ferdinand's desire for revenge on Goya?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)