|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in Part 2, Scene 3, how long has it been since Goya wrote to Martin Zapater?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Twenty-two days.
(c) Seventeen days.
(d) One week.
2. What inquiry does King Ferdinand make as to Goya's state of mind in Part 2, Scene 1?
(a) Is he afraid?
(b) Is he content?
(c) Is he angry?
(d) Is he tranquil?
3. What solution does Father Duaso offer for Goya's dilemma?
(a) Father Duaso will help Goya escape to France.
(b) Father Duaso will help Goya barricade the house.
(c) Father Duaso will go with Goya to apologize to the king.
(d) Father Duaso will plead with the king on Goya's behalf.
4. Where does Mariquita's voice tell Goya buttons are given as presents?
(a) In the town.
(b) In the armory.
(c) On the bridge.
(d) In the bedroom.
5. What does the voice of Mariquita first tell Goya has happened?
(a) Leocadia has left the house.
(b) Gumersinda has left the house.
(c) Mariquita has left the house.
(d) The servants have left the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, how does King Ferdinand say Goya should feel?
2. What sounds torment Goya as he paints "Witches' Sabbath?"
3. How does King Ferdinand infer that Father Duaso is Goya's friend?
4. Why does the voice of Mariquita tell Goya she has come?
5. In Part 2, Scene 3, who are Goya's friends?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)