|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the voice of Mariquita suggest that Leocadia has the button of an army officer?
(a) The button is a secret signal between the officer and Leocadia.
(b) The button is a talisman to keep the house safe.
(c) The officer gave Leocadia the button for a present.
(d) The button came off, and Leocadia offered to sew it back.
2. In Part 2, Scene 2, what does Goya accuse Leocadia of looking like?
(a) A mother.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A witch.
(d) A lover.
3. What question does Father Duaso ask Dr. Arrieta as they leave to visit Goya?
(a) Are those paintings any good?
(b) Does Goya know we are coming?
(c) Is Goya very ill?
(d) Does King Ferdinand know we are going?
4. What does Father Duaso decide to do about his visit to Goya?
(a) Father Duaso decides to go before 8:00 p.m.
(b) Father Duaso decides not to visit Goya.
(c) Father Duaso decides to wait until after 8:00 p.m.
(d) Father Duaso decides to take a guard to visit Goya.
5. What decision does Dr. Arrieta present to Father Duaso?
(a) To delay their visit to Goya.
(b) To stay away from Goya.
(c) To visit Goya before or after 8:00 p.m.
(d) To report their visit to King Ferdinand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Goya react to Father Duaso's offer to intercede for him?
2. Why does Dr. Arrieta suspect Father Duaso is operating on King Ferdinand's orders?
3. Why does Father Duaso says he must intercede for Goya with King Ferdinand?
4. Where does Mariquita's voice tell Goya buttons are given as presents?
5. What does King Ferdinand claim Goya has opposed?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)