|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Ferdinand insist Goya must do without any reassurance that the king has rescinded his decree?
(a) Paint King Ferdinand's portrait.
(b) Demonstrate contrition.
(c) Ask pardon.
(d) Come to the court.
2. What tricks is Goya's mind playing on him as he talks with Leocadia?
(a) Goya hears Leocadia's voice begging him to forgive her.
(b) Goya hears Leocadia's voice trying to deceive him.
(c) Goya hears Leocadia's voice say cruel things to him.
(d) Goya hears Leocadia's voice screaming.
3. When did King Ferdinand issue the order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
4. When does King Ferdinand instruct Father Duaso to make his visit to Goya?
(a) Before 8:00 a.m.
(b) After 8:00 a.m.
(c) After 8:00 p.m.
(d) Before 8:00 p.m.
5. What does Father Duaso decide to do about his visit to Goya?
(a) Father Duaso decides to wait until after 8:00 p.m.
(b) Father Duaso decides to take a guard to visit Goya.
(c) Father Duaso decides not to visit Goya.
(d) Father Duaso decides to go before 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Leocadia changed since the servants left?
2. Where do Goya and Father Duaso both come from?
3. How did Goya react to Father Duaso's offer to intercede for him?
4. What does Goya produce that stops Leocadia from doing more in Part 2, Scene 2?
5. How does Goya appear when Leocadia sees him in Part 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)