|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Dr. Arrieta help Goya?
(a) Dr. Arrieta is too frightened to help.
(b) Dr. Arrieta has no connections at court.
(c) Dr. Arrieta is endangered himself.
(d) Dr. Arrieta is unknown to King Ferdinand.
2. What incident at Goya's home does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand?
(a) Someone painted a cross and wrote the word "heretic" on his door.
(b) There was a disagreement between Leocadia and Gumersinda.
(c) Goya had a fight with Leocadia.
(d) Goya painted strange and ugly depictions on the wall.
3. What does Goya learn when he receives a letter from Martin Zapater?
(a) That Martin Zapater has been arrested.
(b) That Martin Zapater is under suspicion.
(c) That Martin Zapater is coming to visit.
(d) That Goya's letter to Martin Zapater was intercepted.
4. How does Leocadia respond to Goya's accusations?
(a) Leocadia tries to make love to Goya.
(b) Leocadia becomes angry and storms out.
(c) Leocadia becomes angry and hits him.
(d) Leocadia admits that he is right.
5. in Part 2, Scene 2, what does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing?
(a) Making a deal with someone.
(b) Buying their safety by selling his paintings.
(c) Hiring new servants.
(d) Planning a secret departure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Duaso decide to do about his visit to Goya?
2. In Part 2, how does King Ferdinand say Goya should feel?
3. What does the voice of Mariquita first tell Goya has happened?
4. Why is Dr. Arrieta afraid in Part 2, Scene 12?
5. When is Father Duaso going again to visit Goya?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)