|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tricks is Goya's mind playing on him as he talks with Leocadia?
(a) Goya hears Leocadia's voice begging him to forgive her.
(b) Goya hears Leocadia's voice say cruel things to him.
(c) Goya hears Leocadia's voice screaming.
(d) Goya hears Leocadia's voice trying to deceive him.
2. What does King Ferdinand insist Goya must do without any reassurance that the king has rescinded his decree?
(a) Paint King Ferdinand's portrait.
(b) Demonstrate contrition.
(c) Come to the court.
(d) Ask pardon.
3. Why does the voice of Mariquita tell Goya she has come?
(a) To irritate him.
(b) To spend time with him.
(c) To warn him.
(d) To comfort him.
4. What does Father Duaso decide to do about his visit to Goya?
(a) Father Duaso decides to take a guard to visit Goya.
(b) Father Duaso decides to go before 8:00 p.m.
(c) Father Duaso decides to wait until after 8:00 p.m.
(d) Father Duaso decides not to visit Goya.
5. How does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand that Goya actually feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Father Duaso going again to visit Goya?
2. What does Leocadia tell Goya will happen to the button?
3. What does Goya say is causing him to hear voices?
4. What does Dr. Arrieta suggest that Goya's peaceful state of mind implies?
5. How has Leocadia changed since the servants left?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)