|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Dr. Arrieta give Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) Goya is very ill.
(b) Goya's letter to Martin Zapater was intercepted.
(c) Goya has refused to apologize to King Ferdinand.
(d) Leocadia is very ill.
2. How does Goya appear when Leocadia sees him in Part 2, Scene 2?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is weak and tired.
(d) He is rejuvenated.
3. Why does Dr. Arrieta say that saving Goya might destroy him?
(a) Goya is on the line between terror and insanity.
(b) Goya is on the line between loyalty and anarchy.
(c) Goya is on the line between truth and falsehood.
(d) Goya is on the line between France and Spain.
4. What does Father Duaso decide to do about his visit to Goya?
(a) Father Duaso decides to wait until after 8:00 p.m.
(b) Father Duaso decides to go before 8:00 p.m.
(c) Father Duaso decides to take a guard to visit Goya.
(d) Father Duaso decides not to visit Goya.
5. What former order does Goya claim to obey?
(a) King Ferdinand had given Goya free reign to paint according to his own muse.
(b) King Ferdinand had ordered Goya to leave the country.
(c) King Ferdinand had told Goya never to appear at the palace unless summoned.
(d) King Ferdinand had told Goya never to appear at the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice of Mariquita first tell Goya has happened?
2. What does Dr. Arrieta think Goya should do in Part 2, Scene 3?
3. Why can't Dr. Arrieta help Goya?
4. How does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand that Goya actually feels?
5. When does King Ferdinand instruct Father Duaso to make his visit to Goya?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)