|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does King Ferdinand instruct Father Duaso to make his visit to Goya?
(a) Before 8:00 a.m.
(b) After 8:00 p.m.
(c) Before 8:00 p.m.
(d) After 8:00 a.m.
2. Why is Dr. Arrieta afraid in Part 2, Scene 12?
(a) Dr. Arrieta has been placed under arrest.
(b) Dr. Arrieta is worried for Goya's welfare.
(c) Dr. Arrieta is concerned about the future of Spain.
(d) Someone has painted a cross on Dr. Arrieta's door.
3. Why does Dr. Arrieta say that saving Goya might destroy him?
(a) Goya is on the line between truth and falsehood.
(b) Goya is on the line between terror and insanity.
(c) Goya is on the line between France and Spain.
(d) Goya is on the line between loyalty and anarchy.
4. How did Goya react to Father Duaso's offer to intercede for him?
(a) Goya offered to intercede for Father Duaso.
(b) Goya thanked Father Duaso for offering to intercede.
(c) Goya begged Father Duaso to intercede.
(d) Goya begged Father Duaso not to intercede.
5. Where does Mariquita's voice tell Goya buttons are given as presents?
(a) On the bridge.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the armory.
(d) In the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Father Duaso says he must intercede for Goya with King Ferdinand?
2. What inquiry does King Ferdinand make as to Goya's state of mind in Part 2, Scene 1?
3. What question does Father Duaso ask Dr. Arrieta as they leave to visit Goya?
4. When did King Ferdinand issue the order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
5. How has Leocadia changed since the servants left?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)