|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the voice of Mariquita suggest that Leocadia has the button of an army officer?
(a) The button is a talisman to keep the house safe.
(b) The button is a secret signal between the officer and Leocadia.
(c) The officer gave Leocadia the button for a present.
(d) The button came off, and Leocadia offered to sew it back.
2. When is Father Duaso going again to visit Goya?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) December 23rd.
3. What does Goya produce that stops Leocadia from doing more in Part 2, Scene 2?
(a) A letter.
(b) A love note.
(c) A metal button.
(d) A rock with a note around it.
4. in Part 2, Scene 1, what does Father Duaso offer to do for King Ferdinand?
(a) Plead with Goya to paint the King's portrait.
(b) Plead with Goya to denounce Masons.
(c) Plead with Goya to prostrate himself before the throne.
(d) Plead with Goya to leave the country.
5. Where do Goya and Father Duaso both come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Ferdinand claim Goya has opposed?
2. What does Dr. Arrieta think Goya should do in Part 2, Scene 3?
3. What punishment had King Ferdinand suggested for Goya when he issued the decree?
4. How does King Ferdinand infer that Father Duaso is Goya's friend?
5. How does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand that Goya actually feels?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)