1. What artifacts does King Ferdinand keep beside him?
A sewing basket, a spyglass, and a pistol.
2. What activity occupies King Ferdinand?
3. What weapon does Goya keep near him?
4. Why did King Ferdinand learn needlework?
To calm his nerves.
5. Where did King Ferdinand learn needlework?
6. What does King Ferdinand think needlework would do for his subjects?
Make them more docile.
7. How many of Goya's "black paintings" are seen during this play?
This section contains 4,967 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)