|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only subject Dr. Arrieta is willing to discuss with Father Duaso?
(a) The health of bodies.
(b) The health of hearts.
(c) The health of minds.
(d) The health of spirits.
2. In Part 2, Scene 2, what does Goya accuse Leocadia of looking like?
(a) A witch.
(b) A lover.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A mother.
3. In Part 2, Scene 3, who are Goya's friends?
(a) King Ferdinand and Calomerde.
(b) Father Duaso and Calomerde.
(c) Dr. Arrieta and Father Duaso.
(d) Martin Zapater and Gumersinda.
4. What is the second reason the voice of Mariquita gives Goya for suspecting Leocadia has made a deal with the King's men?
(a) No one has taken Goya to prison.
(b) No one paints crosses on the door.
(c) No more rocks have been thrown at the house.
(d) No one paints crosses on the door.
5. What does Goya learn from Leocadia about the postman?
(a) He hasn't been there yet today.
(b) He has come twice with urgent messages.
(c) He hasn't come for two days.
(d) He is on strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goya say is causing him to hear voices?
2. Why does the voice of Mariquita suggest that Leocadia has the button of an army officer?
3. Where does Mariquita's voice tell Goya buttons are given as presents?
4. What is Leocadia's first lie to Goya?
5. Why does Goya become angry with Leocadia?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)