|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Goya think Leocadia wants to go to France?
(a) She's afraid of King Ferdinand's vengeance.
(b) She wants the children to have a better education.
(c) She's bored.
(d) She's anxious to get away from her husband.
2. What does Dr. Arrieta suggest that Goya's peaceful state of mind implies?
(a) A clear conscience.
(b) Inner peace.
(d) Declining technical skill.
3. How does Leocadia believe Goya's family feels about him?
(a) They are worried that he is in danger.
(b) They are like vultures waiting for him to die.
(c) They are trying to cheat him out of his estate.
(d) They are heartbroken at his increasing weakness.
4. Hearing his shouts, what does Leocadia suggest must have happened to Goya?
(a) A scorpion must have bitten him.
(b) A dog must have bitten him.
(c) A bat must have frightened him.
(d) A cat must have scratched him.
5. Why does Dr. Arrieta suspect Father Duaso is operating on King Ferdinand's orders?
(a) Father Duaso is a priest loyal to the throne.
(b) Father Duaso trusts King Ferdinand.
(c) Father Duaso is an honest man.
(d) Father Duaso is duplicitous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing?
2. In Part 1, Scene 1, why are King Ferdinand's appointments for tomorrow far apart?
3. What is King Ferdinand's opinion of Goya after reading the letter?
4. What question does Father Duaso ask Dr. Arrieta as they leave to visit Goya?
5. What time is Father Duaso to attend King Ferdinand?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)