|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Ferdinand suspect Dr. Arrieta of being?
(a) A Mason.
(b) A liberal.
(c) A comunero.
(d) A Jew.
2. What does Dr. Arrieta call Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A pawn.
(c) A weapon.
(d) An operative.
3. What sound does it seem to Goya that Gumersinda makes when she talks?
(a) A donkey's bray.
(b) A bat's screech.
(c) A hen's cackling.
(d) A cat's meow.
4. What does Dr. Arrieta say would satisfy King Ferdinand's desire for revenge on Goya?
(a) If Goya were courageous.
(b) If Goya were banished.
(c) If Goya were contrite.
(d) If Goya were terrified.
5. Who is Vicente Lopez?
(a) King Ferdinand's portraitist.
(b) Goya's neighbor.
(c) A courtier.
(d) A Royal Volunteer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident at Goya's home does Father Duaso report to King Ferdinand?
2. What does Goya say is causing him to hear voices?
3. Who is Martin Zapater?
4. What does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing at the bridge?
5. Why does Leocadia let Goya go out by himself?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)