|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound frightens King Ferdinand?
(a) A scream.
(b) The wind.
(c) A beating heart.
(d) A knock at the door.
2. Where does Mariquita's voice tell Goya buttons are given as presents?
(a) In the armory.
(b) On the bridge.
(c) In the town.
(d) In the bedroom.
3. What did King Ferdinand call his order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
(a) A misunderstanding.
(b) An outdated decree.
(c) A joke.
(d) A standing decree.
4. How does Leocadia believe Goya's family feels about him?
(a) They are worried that he is in danger.
(b) They are trying to cheat him out of his estate.
(c) They are heartbroken at his increasing weakness.
(d) They are like vultures waiting for him to die.
5. Who is Juan Pablo Bonet?
(a) A neighbor of Goya's.
(b) A magistrate.
(c) A Spanish painter.
(d) The inventor of a sign language.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Leocadia's son Guillermo?
2. What inquiry does King Ferdinand make as to Goya's state of mind in Part 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Leocadia want to celebrate Christmas?
4. In Part 2, Scene 2, what does Goya accuse Leocadia of looking like?
5. Why does Dr. Arrieta want to protect Goya from information about King Ferdinand's decrees?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)