|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Goya become angry with Leocadia?
(a) For not watching the children.
(b) For making fun of him behind his back.
(c) For not helping him with his work.
(d) For lying to him.
2. How does Leocadia evaluate Goya's recent paintings?
(a) They're appalling.
(b) They're valuable.
(c) They're appealing.
(d) They're magnificent.
3. What was the effect of the Constitution of 1812?
(a) Exiling the dissenters.
(b) Creating a parliament.
(c) Curtailing the King's power.
(d) Expanding the King's power.
4. Why does Goya think Leocadia wants to go to France?
(a) She's afraid of King Ferdinand's vengeance.
(b) She's bored.
(c) She's anxious to get away from her husband.
(d) She wants the children to have a better education.
5. What activity occupies King Ferdinand?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Goya been deaf?
2. Goya tells Dr. Arrieta that Leocadia wants to go to France for what reason?
3. Why was Goya denounced to the Holy Inquisition?
4. What does King Ferdinand think needlework would do for his subjects?
5. Why does Leocadia let Goya go out by himself?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)