|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity occupies King Ferdinand?
2. What time is Father Duaso to attend King Ferdinand?
(a) Ten in the morning.
(b) Five in the evening.
(d) Three in the afternoon.
3. How has King Ferdinand dealt with liberal dissenters?
(a) Prolonged imprisonment.
(b) Summary executions and banishments.
(c) Reorientation therapies.
(d) Interminable court cases.
4. What is the picture on the wall during most of Part 1, Scene 2?
(b) Saturn eating his child.
(d) Witches' Sabbath.
5. Where are Goya's children?
(a) At the home of Martin Zapater.
(b) At the home of an architect named Perez.
(c) At the home of Dr. Arrieta.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leocadia evaluate Goya's recent paintings?
2. How many of Goya's "black paintings" are seen during this play?
3. What was the effect of the Constitution of 1812?
4. What is Leocadia's second lie to Goya?
5. Why does King Ferdinand refuse to start another Inquisition?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)