|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Comunero?
(a) A courtier.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A member of a liberal secret society.
(d) A Communist.
2. What does King Ferdinand think needlework would do for his subjects?
(a) Make them more docile.
(b) Make them more creative.
(c) Make them more disciplined.
(d) Make them more interesting.
3. What activity occupies King Ferdinand?
4. What kind of subjects does King Ferdinand hope for?
(a) Obedient and frightened.
(b) Loyal and fearless.
(c) Fighting cocks.
(d) Courageous and intelligent.
5. What confidential order does King Ferdinand give Calomarde?
(a) Goya is to come to him tomorrow.
(b) Calomarde is to return to him tomorrow.
(c) Martin Zapater is to come to him tomorrow.
(d) The Royal Volunteers are to come to him tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the effect of the Constitution of 1812?
2. What time is Father Duaso to attend King Ferdinand?
3. In what year does the action of this play take place?
4. How has Goya offended Calomarde?
5. How has King Ferdinand dealt with liberal dissenters?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)