|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second reason the voice of Mariquita gives Goya for suspecting Leocadia has made a deal with the King's men?
(a) No one paints crosses on the door.
(b) No one paints crosses on the door.
(c) No more rocks have been thrown at the house.
(d) No one has taken Goya to prison.
2. What activity occupies King Ferdinand?
3. in Part 2, Scene 1, what does Father Duaso offer to do for King Ferdinand?
(a) Plead with Goya to leave the country.
(b) Plead with Goya to denounce Masons.
(c) Plead with Goya to prostrate himself before the throne.
(d) Plead with Goya to paint the King's portrait.
4. What does Dr. Arrieta call Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) An operative.
(b) A weapon.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A pawn.
5. For what was Riego executed?
(a) Disorderly conduct.
(c) Conspiring with France.
(d) Inciting to riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Father Duaso says he must intercede for Goya with King Ferdinand?
2. Why does Goya think Leocadia is no longer afraid?
3. in Part 2, Scene 2, what does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing?
4. Where did King Ferdinand learn needlework?
5. What did Goya think the flying men were when he first saw them?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)