|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leocadia's first lie to Goya?
(a) Mariquita has gone for a walk.
(b) Mariquita is in the other room.
(c) Mariquita is visiting relatives.
(d) Mariquita is asleep.
2. In what city does Goya live?
3. What has Goya done with his estate?
(a) Willed it to Leocadia.
(b) Willed it to his grandson, Marianito.
(c) Willed it to his family in equal shares.
(d) Willed it to his daughter, Mariquita.
4. What does Leocadia want Dr. Arrieta to do?
(a) Persuade Goya to admit wrongdoing.
(b) Persuade Goya to apologize to the king.
(c) Persuade Goya to rest more.
(d) Persuade Goya to go to France.
5. What question does Father Duaso ask Dr. Arrieta as they leave to visit Goya?
(a) Does Goya know we are coming?
(b) Does King Ferdinand know we are going?
(c) Is Goya very ill?
(d) Are those paintings any good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What special effort has Dr. Arrieta made for Goya?
2. What else does Goya accuse Leocadia of doing?
3. Why does King Ferdinand dislike Masons?
4. What weapon does Goya keep near him?
5. Why was Goya denounced to the Holy Inquisition?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)