|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is King Ferdinand's opinion of Goya after reading the letter?
(a) He is a disgrace to Spain.
(b) He is a genius or an idiot.
(c) He is a fool or a brave man.
(d) He is an enemy to be reckoned with.
2. What royal decree frightens Leocadia?
(a) King Ferdinand has put out a reward for harming liberals.
(b) King Ferdinand has banished all liberals.
(c) King Ferdinand will pardon anyone harming liberals.
(d) King Ferdinand has sent the guard to seek liberals.
3. How has Goya offended Calomarde?
(a) He refused to paint his portrait.
(b) He painted Calomarde's wives.
(c) He portrayed Calomarde as ugly and vicious.
(d) He disclosed Calomarde's secrets.
4. Who else heard the noise that frightens King Ferdinand?
(a) The guards in the courtyard.
(d) The guards stationed at the door.
5. For whom has King Ferdinand declared the death penalty?
(a) Masons and Jews.
(b) Catholics and Masons.
(c) Masons and comuneros.
(d) Jews and Catholics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Juan Pablo Bonet?
2. What kind of subjects does King Ferdinand hope for?
3. What happens to the dialogue enclosed between these << >> symbols?
4. What is the Green Book?
5. What time is Father Duaso to attend King Ferdinand?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)