|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, how does King Ferdinand say Goya should feel?
2. What does King Ferdinand order Calomarde to do?
(a) Double the guard.
(b) Search the palace.
(c) Draw his sword.
(d) Search the courtyard.
3. What activity occupies King Ferdinand?
4. Why does King Ferdinand refuse to start another Inquisition?
(a) He wants to preserve the church's reputation.
(b) He believes injustices were commited.
(c) He regrets the harm that was done.
(d) He wants absolute power.
5. What did King Ferdinand call his order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
(a) A standing decree.
(b) An outdated decree.
(c) A misunderstanding.
(d) A joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has King Ferdinand dealt with liberal dissenters?
2. in Part 2, Scene 1, what does Father Duaso offer to do for King Ferdinand?
3. How old is Leocadia's son Guillermo?
4. What does Goya say Leocadia is?
5. What royal decree frightens Leocadia?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)