|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor is circulating about Father Duaso?
(a) That he is King Ferdinand's executioner.
(b) That he is hiding endangered countrymen.
(c) That he intercepted Goya's letter.
(d) That he is King Ferdinand's operative.
2. What royal decree frightens Leocadia?
(a) King Ferdinand will pardon anyone harming liberals.
(b) King Ferdinand has banished all liberals.
(c) King Ferdinand has sent the guard to seek liberals.
(d) King Ferdinand has put out a reward for harming liberals.
3. Where are Goya's children?
(a) At the home of Dr. Arrieta.
(b) At the home of an architect named Perez.
(c) At the home of Martin Zapater.
(d) In the woods.
4. What does Dr. Arrieta call Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) A weapon.
(b) An operative.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A pawn.
5. Why can't Dr. Arrieta help Goya?
(a) Dr. Arrieta is too frightened to help.
(b) Dr. Arrieta has no connections at court.
(c) Dr. Arrieta is unknown to King Ferdinand.
(d) Dr. Arrieta is endangered himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Goya and Father Duaso both come from?
2. What is Leocadia's first lie to Goya?
3. Why does Dr. Arrieta suspect Father Duaso is operating on King Ferdinand's orders?
4. Why would executing Goya cause a scandal?
5. Who is Vicente Lopez?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)