|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last sound we hear in Part 1, Scene 2?
(a) The cry of the owls.
(b) Cats meowing.
(c) The bell ringing, unanswered.
(d) The heartbeat.
2. How long has Goya been deaf?
(a) Thirty-one years.
(b) All his life.
(c) Since he was thirty-one.
(d) Thirty days.
3. When does King Ferdinand instruct Father Duaso to make his visit to Goya?
(a) Before 8:00 a.m.
(b) After 8:00 a.m.
(c) After 8:00 p.m.
(d) Before 8:00 p.m.
4. What realization comes to Father Duaso in Part 2, Scene 3?
(a) He can save Goya.
(b) He must report to King Ferdinand at once.
(c) He is Goya's true friend.
(d) He has fallen into a trap.
5. How did Goya react to Father Duaso's offer to intercede for him?
(a) Goya begged Father Duaso not to intercede.
(b) Goya begged Father Duaso to intercede.
(c) Goya offered to intercede for Father Duaso.
(d) Goya thanked Father Duaso for offering to intercede.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Goya and Father Duaso both come from?
2. What is Father Duaso's first excuse for Goya's refusal to come to the palace?
3. Why does Dr. Arrieta suspect Father Duaso is operating on King Ferdinand's orders?
4. How does Leocadia evaluate Goya's recent paintings?
5. Why does Goya tell Father Duaso he will not ask King Ferdinand's pardon?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)