|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does King Ferdinand infer that Father Duaso is Goya's friend?
(a) Father Duaso visits Goya.
(b) Father Duaso is from Aragon.
(c) Father Duaso speaks of his admiration for Goya.
(d) Father Duaso makes excuses for Goya's behavior.
2. How does Leocadia evaluate Goya's recent paintings?
(a) They're magnificent.
(b) They're appealing.
(c) They're valuable.
(d) They're appalling.
3. Why does Dr. Arrieta think King Ferdinand will not execute Goya?
(a) Goya's execution would distract from important issues.
(b) Goya's execution would be a miscarriage of justice.
(c) Goya's execution would be expensive and time-consuming.
(d) Goya's execution would cause a scandal.
4. Goya tells Dr. Arrieta that Leocadia wants to go to France for what reason?
(a) To protect the children.
(b) To learn French cooking.
(c) To find French men.
(d) To save Goya's life.
5. What did Goya think the flying men were when he first saw them?
(a) His imagination.
(d) Frenchmen in new machines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Ferdinand say about fear?
2. Why does Goya become angry with Leocadia?
3. Why does Leocadia think Goya is demented?
4. When did King Ferdinand issue the order to Goya regarding his court appearances?
5. What is Father Duaso's second excuse for Goya's refusal to come to the palace?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)