|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baer most likely to do in his writing about the House of Sa'ud?
(a) Laud them.
(b) Vilify them.
(c) Lionize them.
(d) Embolden them.
2. What does Baer say the Saudi rulers are targets for?
(a) Foreign invasion.
(b) Terrorist attack.
3. How many miles of pipeline are there in Saudi Arabia?
4. What does the State Department proclaim about Saudi Arabia, in Baer's account?
(a) They are committed to fighting terrorism.
(b) Their political neutrality is respected by terrorists.
(c) They can teach United States agents how to fight terrorism.
(d) They sponsor terrorists.
5. Who provides for Saudi Arabia's external defense?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(b) The Arab League.
(c) The U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Baer in Jordan?
2. Who does Baer say is partial owner of Air Cess?
3. Which nation holds the largest reserves of oil in the world?
4. How does Baer characterize the Saudi royal family under King Fahd?
5. How does Baer characterize his discussion with Yuri?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)