|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Baer go to Iraq?
(a) CBS news.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The U.S. military.
2. How does Baer say the Muslim Brotherhood was viewed?
(a) As a messianic religion.
(b) As a series of isolated individuals.
(c) As a local problem in various places.
(d) As an organized movement.
3. What was Baer's position in Iraq?
(a) Field Agent.
(b) Station Chief.
(c) Deputy Chief.
4. How old was Bandar bin Sultan when he became Saudi Ambassador to the U.S.?
5. How many miles of pipeline are there in Saudi Arabia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Asad?
2. To what organizations does Bandar bin Sultan donate heavily?
3. What does Baer say the radical Wahhabi clerics did in the face of the United States invasion?
4. What is Wahhabism?
5. Where is Caesarea?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)