|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Kiss it good-bye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Na'if blame Saudi problems on in 2002, according to Baer?
(b) The Muslim Brotherhood.
(d) Radical Islam.
2. Where is Caesarea?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
3. What does Baer say is the Arab way with Washington D.C.?
(a) To build strong relationships by praying together.
(b) To build mutually beneficial business strategies.
(c) To buy influence.
(d) To offer the best value for American investors.
4. What kind of aid does Baer say the Saudis gave Afghanistan and Pakistan?
(b) Military supplies.
5. What is Wahhabism?
(a) A self-determination movement among rural Saudis.
(b) A form of cosmopolitan Islam.
(c) A rebel movement against the Saudi government.
(d) The state religion of Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action of Minister Na'if's surprised Robert Baer after the attack at the United States barracks in Khobar?
2. Who was killed in Tashkent, in Baer's account?
3. Who is Yuri?
4. How does Baer say the Saudi royal princes supplement their royal allowances?
5. Who does Baer say is partial owner of Air Cess?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)