|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Trouble in Paradise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the effect of a stoppage of the Abqaiq facility mean for the American economy?
(a) America would lose almost all of its imported oil.
(b) America would not be affected.
(c) America would have to change to a diesel economy.
(d) America would lose one third of its oil.
2. When was Khalid released from prison?
3. Which nation holds the largest reserves of oil in the world?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
4. What does Baer say the Saudi princes are well-known for?
(a) Their sexual exploits.
(b) Their business acumen.
(c) Their justice.
(d) Their benevolence.
5. What will Baer need in order to arrange the deal he proposes to Yuri?
(b) Bribe money.
(d) Extra security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Robert Baer's credentials to be discussing oil vulnerabilities?
2. What does Baer say was the United States State Department's reaction to the Saudi support in Pakistan?
3. Who is Bandar bin Sultan?
4. How long did the Russian occupation last, which had resulted in problems with Islamic fundamentalism?
5. Who is Asad?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)