|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Trouble in Paradise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adnan Khashoggi allegedly leave in Nixon's residence after Nixon's election?
(a) Military plans for Russian ground forces in Korea.
(b) $1 million in cash.
(c) Blueprints for the Pakistani nuclear complex.
(d) Security codes for Saudi military installations.
2. What did Baer work on in Beirut?
(a) Building infrastructure.
(b) The American hostage problem.
(c) Learning about the Muslim Brotherhood.
(d) Training counter-terrorist forces.
3. What does Baer say was the United States State Department's reaction to the Saudi support in Pakistan?
(a) Vociferous protests.
(b) UN sanctions.
(c) Covert military strikes.
(d) No protests.
4. What is the Saudi royal family's relationship with the International Islamic Relief Organization?
(a) They are owned by it.
(b) They are donors to it.
(c) They control it.
(d) They are hostile to it.
5. What makes smuggling into Saudi Arabia easy, according to Robert Baer?
(b) Corrupt border guards.
(c) Vast terrorist networks.
(d) Open borders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Baer says Bandar bin Sultan is an expert in _____________.
2. What does Yuri offer to make the deal he is making more convincing?
3. Whose oil is Yuri interested in?
4. Where is Caesarea?
5. When did Osama bin Laden discover the Muslim Brotherhood?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)