|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Trouble in Paradise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baer say benefited from Bandar bin Sultan' charitable giving?
(a) Organizations that sponsor cancer research.
(b) Organizations that sponsor international terrorism.
(c) Organizations that negotiate joint military actions.
(d) Organizations that helped 9/11 attackers.
2. To what organizations does Bandar bin Sultan donate heavily?
(a) Public arts foundations.
(b) Presidential libraries.
(c) Politicians' businesses.
(d) Political campaigns.
3. When was Baer in Jordan?
4. When was Saudi Arabia determined to be of vital interest to the U.S.?
5. What does Baer say Saudi money supports in the U.S.?
(a) Think tanks.
(b) Military installations.
(c) Rocket programs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bandar bin Sultan's relationship with the Washington D.C. social scene?
2. When did oil development begin in Kirkuk?
3. Who is Adnan Khashoggi?
4. Who was sponsoring the Chechen training camps?
5. What makes smuggling into Saudi Arabia easy, according to Robert Baer?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)