|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Pavlov and His Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what stage is oil sent to Ju'aymah?
(a) When it is ready to be loaded onto tankers.
(b) When it is desulfurized.
(c) When it is ready to be refined.
(d) When it is stored after import.
2. What does Baer say is Bandar bin Sultan's position in Washington D.C.?
(a) One of the most compassionate.
(b) One of the most influential.
(c) One of the most corrupt.
(d) One of the most dangerous.
3. What does Baer say was George H. W. Bush's relationship with the Carlyle Group?
(b) Political ambassador.
4. What action of Minister Na'if's surprised Robert Baer after the attack at the United States barracks in Khobar?
(a) He closed Saudi Arabia's borders.
(b) He bought weapons from Syria.
(c) He Helped Bin Laden leave the country.
(d) He refused to meet with FBI Director Louis Freeh.
5. When did the Saudi financial situation change, according to Baer?
(a) During the late 1960s.
(b) During Nixon's presidency.
(c) During the Gulf War.
(d) During the Iran-Iraq war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baer say the Saudi rulers are targets for?
2. What are Robert Baer's credentials to be discussing oil vulnerabilities?
3. What does Baer say is tightly tied to the Saudi kingdom?
4. Where did Baer travel in 1994?
5. Whom does Baer say the Saudi government aided?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)